chapter 9 - l a s t n i g h t

A/N: you're welcome my little horny readers, i know y'all are here for the smut ;)

Fred's POV:

I woke up with a pounding headache in a room that didn't look familiar to me. Where the hell am I? As soon as I moved to turn over, I noticed another body next to me covered by a heap of blankets.

I opened the blankets to make sure I didn't have drunk sex with a random person to be met with Natalia softly snoring in only my t-shirt. Fuck. I told myself to wait, I wouldn't have sex with her unless we both were sober and I fucking failed. How could I do that?

I slowly got up to go use the bathroom and while I was pissing I started to remember the events from last night.

Flashback to last night**

We were dancing and she was teasing me like the fucking minx that she was. What I didn't expect her to do was kiss me. I couldn't tell if she did that because of the alcohol and weed or if she really felt that way about me.

After I recovered from my initial shock, I started kissing back. I was waiting for her to pull back, to tell me it was an accident but she didn't, she kept kissing me.

At some point in between our kiss and now we had made our way back to her room. I slowly started kissing down her neck and on her jaw while she was trying to open the door.

When she finally opened it, I pinned her against the door and continued my attack on her neck and jaw. Her hands slowly made their way into my hair and she would occasionally let out small, little moans and I loved how much a few kisses were affecting her.

I started to suck harder around her collar bone and when I pulled away, I lightly dragged my finger against the markings I had made on her skin.

"Jump," my voice was deep and commanding. I loved to be in charge during sex, but something tells me that this girl isn't gonna easily give up power.

Thank god she listened to me and jumped. I carried her to the bed and laid her down when she started to tug the bottom of my shirt. For a minute, I disconnected our lips to take off my shirt while she took her off her dress but then instantly connected them again.

I'm not even gonna lie, she looked insanely hot. She was wearing a matching red lace lingerie set that left little to imagination.

"You were planning to get fucked tonight hm you dirty slut?"

She was about to respond but was cut off when I ripped her panties off.

"That was expensive!" she shouted.

"Don't worry I'll buy you a new one," I said while kissing down her body till I was met with her wet, glistening pussy.

I started to rub her clit to release some of her tension and slowly started placing kisses all along her upper thighs.

Her moans made me harder and harder by the second. I so badly want to pull out my dick and fuck her so hard that she couldn't walk but I didn't. I always tried to make sure that whoever I was sleeping with would finish at least once before I fucked her.

"God Fred I need you so badly please," Lia begged.

"Patience love."

I continued to fuck her with my fingers until she finally came. I then took the two fingers that were coated in her cum and licked them. I made my way back up to her and kissed her passionately. 

She kept fiddling with my pants, trying to undo the zipper and was about to take them off when a harsh knock echoed throughout the room.

"LIA ARE YOU HAVING SEX?!" Tori shouted.

"I'M TRYING TO," Lia yelled back. For such a tiny person she had a very loud voice and I loved it.

A deep chuckle erupted from my throat as Lia put on my shirt and went to talk to Astoria.

I waited for her to come back on her bed but the weed had made me so tired and without knowing it, I fell asleep.

End of flashback**

So we didn't have sex last night. But we did other shit. Fuck, did I mess this up? Is she not going to want me now? Should I have waited?

I finished my contemplation and came out of the bathroom to be met with Lia who looked like she was on the verge of tears.

"You didn't leave," she said with a quiver in her voice. "I thought you left."

"I wouldn't do that love, I'm sorry I went to the bathroom." I then went up to her and wrapped my arms around her. This girl deserved everything and more and the fact that she thought I left hurt me. Sure if this was anyone else I probably would've snuck out in the middle of the night to avoid confrontation but not Lia.

She was different. There was something about her I just couldn't let go.

"So last night," she said. "We should talk about it."

"Do you remember everything that happened?"

"Most of it."

"I shouldn't have done that last night Nat."

"What do you mean?"

"You were drunk and high and I took advantage of you I'm sorry."

"Fred, you were drunk and high as well and it's not like I didn't enjoy it. You didn't take advantage of me I promise."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes Fred I am sure."

The two had just stood there for a little bit before Fred remembered something.

"Shit Nat what time is it?"

"Umm 10:43."

"Fuck I have to go. I forgot I had detention with Snape this morning, shit I'm sorry."

"It's fine Freddie," she said while about to take off my shirt. 

"Keep it."

"But you can't go to detention shirtless."

"It's fine I'll stop by my dorm I'm already late anyways."

I was about to leave her room when I quickly turned around and pulled Natalia into a kiss. 

"Fred-"

"Shh, don't say anything, we'll continue this later," I said while winking at her. 

God, she's perfect.

A/N:

I hope y'all enjoyed that! I've never actually written a smut scene before so I'm sorry if it's not that good.

Recommend me some good Fred Weasley or Draco Malfoy fanfics! I have a reading list for each of them and whatever's in there I have already read but if you're writing a story or you know someone who is, lmk and I'll be sure to check it out!