chapter 40 - s t. m u n g o s

TW: mentions of infertility

A/N: i recommend keeping a box of tissues with you during this chapter

please let me know if any of my information is wrong! i'm obviously not a doctor so i don't know everything and exactly how it works but if you do, please comment and let me know if i need to fix anything!

please comment and vote!

***

Fred's POV:

Fuck. I can't believe she left. Shit I should've told her what Sabrina said.

Fuck.

Shit.

Fuck.

"Looks like your girlfriend ran away. I guess she couldn't handle you keeping secrets from her," Sabrina said.

"Shut the bloody hell up or I swear to god I will fucking slap you," I growled out.

"Fred," George said. I looked towards him with anger in my eyes before he says, "You go find Lia and I'll deal with Sabrina."

I gave him a pointed look, mentally saying don't fuck it up this time or I will beat you up.

"Go," George said. I instantly ran out looking throughout the entire street for her.

Fuck. Where the hell could she be?

The only other place that came to mind was her dad's place so I apparated there. Sirius was in the middle of a conversation with Lupin when I got there.

"Fred? What are you doing here? Is Natalia okay?" Sirius asked, spewing out every question that came to mind.

"I thought she was here."

"What do you mean?" Remus asked.

"We got into a fight and she apparated somewhere and I've been looking for her for almost an hour."

"You don't know where she is?" Sirius growled out. Before I could respond, we saw a patronus appear saying,

"This is Isaiah and Tyler, his boyfriend. Natalia is at St. Mungo's, she fainted in the bathroom and hit her head on the sink. Meet us there."

"We're leaving right now," Sirius said before we all apparated there.

***

Third Person POV:

"Where is she?" Sirius yelled.

"Sir, what is going on?" a Healer asked the three of them.

"Where is my daughter? She should be here. Her friends brought her here."

"What's her name?"

"Natalia Edwards-Black."

"Follow me. I can show you to her room," she said before bringing the three men to an upper floor.

They opened the door and they all set their eyes on Natalia laying down, sleeping, in the bed, with different things poking and prodding into her skin.

Tears pricked Fred's eyes before they started spilling out. Isaiah and Tyler noticed them walk in and Isaiah quickly got up to explain what had happened.

"Let's talk outside," he said, leaving Tyler and Natalia in the room.

"Why is my daughter lying in that bed like she's in a fucking coma?" Sirius asked loudly.

"I was shopping in Diagon Alley and I was about to go home before I heard silent cries. I walked and saw Natalia sitting on the ground, her back against a wall, sobbing so I decided to ask what was wrong before taking her back to my apartment to get her some food and tea and tissues.