chapter 14 - j e a l o u s

A/N: did someone say jealous Fred? p.s. gobble me, swallow me, drip down the side of me

Fred's POV:

I am so fucking in love with her. I know it's only been 5 months but she's so fucking perfect how could I not be?

But seeing her talking to fucking Kalen Adams, I'm about to burst. I know they're friends but something about him is putting me off. She's laughing, fucking laughing at his joke and I can't fucking stand it anymore. I had to intervene. 

"Yeah that would actually be really helpful thanks for offering Kal," I heard Natalia say. 

"Hey Nat," I said while bringing her into a deep kiss. "Oh hey Kalen."

"Fred what do you want?"

"Um Tori said she needed to see you."

"Give me like 2 minutes tell her I'll meet her in our room."

"No she said it was super urgent, you have to see her now." I felt bad about lying to her but also not at the same time. I know I can't control what she does but I fucking hate that dude. 

"Fine let's go. We can continue our conversation later Kal, bye," she said. Kal. She has a fucking nickname for him. 

"Bye Nat," he responded. Nat. He fucking called her Nat. That's my nickname for her. Everyone knows that. If he wants to give her a nickname he can call her Lia, not Nat. 

We had finally arrived at Natalia's room when she realized Tori wasn't here. 

"You think you can just fucking flirt with him in front of me?"

"What are you talking about Fred? Where's Tori?"

"Fuck if I know."

"Why the fuck did you bring me here Fred? I was in the middle of an important conversation with Kalen."

"Fucking Kalen."

"What are you talking about?"

"I don't fucking like that guy."

"Why is that?"

"Because he's trying to take what's mine."

"And what is this thing that you claim is yours?"

"You," and then I smashed my lips to her. 

Third Person POV:

She kissed back. He didn't expect her to kiss back but she did. 

Walking backwards, Fred pushed her down onto her knees while he sat on the bed. 

"I'm gonna fuck your mouth and you're gonna take it like the good fucking slut you are." She pulled his pants down along with his boxers and instantly started teasing the tip of him with her tongue. 

She slowly bobbed her head back and forth, taking a little more each time. 

"Fuck your mouth feels heavenly Nat."

Fred was already on the verge of cumming but he couldn't yet. He decided to pull her mouth off his dick and brought her up to him where Fred started kissing down her neck. He flipped them around so she was the one on the bed and he was on his knees. 

"Please Freddie," Natalia moaned. 

"Beg." He said while teasing her clit with my fingers.

"I'm not gonna fucking beg."

Fred removed my hands from her pussy and said, "Fine then I guess you just won't get to cum."

He inserted two fingers inside of her pushing them in over and over again hitting her g-spot. 

"Fuck Fred I'm close."

"Beg. If you don't fucking beg I'm not gonna let you come."

"Please Fred, please let me fucking finish," and with that she came all over my fingers. 

Natalia was getting ready to put her skirt back on when he stopped her. 

"Did I saw we were done? Get back on the bed you needy slut."

Natalia visibly gulped and made her way back to the bed. Fred knew his words were getting to her, she loved being called a fucking slut. 

"On your stomach."

She laid down on her stomach waiting for me to get on the bed with her. Fred finished taking off all my clothes and made my way onto the bed. 

"I'm gonna tie your hands behind your back, okay?" She nodded. "I need words love."

"Yes."

Fred grabbed her hands and his belt and tied her hands behind her. He made sure that they were tight enough so she couldn't move them but not too tight. 

"I need a safe word."

"Wha-"

"Give me a safe word Nat. I'm not gonna fuck you unless you give me one."

"Polkadot." 

"If you ever feel uncomfortable or want me to stop say polkadot, okay?"

"Okay," and with that he entered her with one deep thrust. 

"Fuck you're so tight."

"That feels so fucking good," she said in between breaths.

Fred kept thrusting deep into her multiple time before grabbing onto her ponytail and lifting her up so that her back was next to his chest. He turned her face to the side so he could capture her lips into a passionate kiss. 

She moaned into his mouth, this new position was making her see stars. 

"Faster."

With that, Fred thrusted even faster getting close to his release every time. He then pulled out and made it so that Natalia was straddling him. 

"I want you to ride me love." Natalia nodded and slowly started to sink herself onto him. She felt even fuller if that was even possible. She was slowly starting to move, her tits bouncing with every movement. 

Fred then captured one of her nipples in his mouth and played with the other one with his fingers. This made Natalia even closer to her second orgasm. 

"Fuck I'm so close baby."

"Me too Freddie, me too."

"Together?"

"Together," and with that they both released themselves. Natalia collapsed on top of Fred's chest from the feeling. Fred moved to untie her hands from her back which had left red marks all over her wrists. 

"Does it hurt?"

"A little but it's a good pain," she said with a smile. 

Fred kissed her one more time before laying her down to clean her up. 

"As much fun as I had Fred, you can't do that every single time I'm talking to a guy."

"I know but I just lo- I just care about you so much and it annoys me to see you with other guys."

"Kalen's my friend-"

"I know he's just your friend but he's a friend that wants to fuck you. It's so fucking obvious."

"You have to trust me Fred, I would never cheat on you."

"I trust you. I don't trust him."

A/N:

I'm still deciding what to do with Kalen. If you have any ideas feel free to comment!

I decided to write and post this chapter today to make up for the chapter before! I think you guys deserved some smut for almost 9k.

Edit: I originally wrote this entire chapter in Fred's POV but decided to switch in the middle so if any pronouns are off please comment it so I can fix it later!