chapter 38 - f i r e d

A/N: i originally wasn't going to include this but you're welcome ig (you better spam the hell out of this comment section and vote because i'm blessing y'all)

uh, boy, this pussy bilingual, anti-social, this pussy don't mingle (spanking, overstimulation, bondage/tying up)

***

Natalia woke up to Fred's arms around her waist, holding on to her tightly. She slowly slid out of arms to use the bathroom when she felt a sharp pain in between her legs. She remembered the events from last night and understood why it felt like that.

**Flashback to last night

"Such a bad fucking girl," Fred said when he placed Natalia down onto the bed.

"Am I?"

"I think I'm gonna have to teach you a lesson Nat."

"Are you gonna punish me Freddie?"

"Absolutely."

Natalia's panties were soaked when Fred said that. Fred then flipped her so that her ass was sticking in the air in front of him. He pulled off her shirt from work, leaving her in her skirt and in her tiny black thong and a lace bra.

He definitely had a thing for skirts.

"I'm gonna fucking spank you till your ass is bright red Nat. But first I'm gonna tie your hands up so you can't fucking touch anything. Is that okay with you love?"

"Fuck yes." Fred pulled out the silk ties and then tied her hands behind her back.

"Remember your safe word?"

"Mangos," she responded.

"Good girl. Now I'm gonna slap your ass. After I slap it, I want you to count. Okay?"

"Okay." And with that Fred spanked her ass.

"One." Another one.

"Two." Another one. By this point, Natalia was so wet that she could feel it dripping down her thighs.

"Three." Another one.

"Four." Another one.

"Last one love." He moved his hand above her ass before slapping it.

"Five." Fred rubbed his hands over her cheeks, trying to soothe the burn.

"How was that love?"

"Hot. That was so fucking hot Freddie." Fred moved his fingers so that they were teasing Natalia.

"I'm gonna fuck you with my fingers, and then my mouth, and your legs are going to be fucking shaking from the pleasure you're feeling but then I'm gonna fuck you with my cock. And I'm gonna fuck you hard."

Natalia moaned from his words. He stayed true to them.

He made her cum not once, not twice, but three fucking times. Fred hadn't even taken off his pants but she could just feel his rock hard cock from behind her.

Natalia didn't know if she could take anymore. The overstimulation was so intense that if Fred even toucher her clit, it felt so good but it felt so bad at the same time. It was so sensitive that she didn't know if she could last again.

"Nat are you okay?" Fred asked.

"Hmm? Yeah I'm fine Freddie."

"You sure? You look like you're about to pass out any second," he said with a hesitant chuckle.