chapter 33 - b r o k e n h e a r t

TW: mentions of sexual assault and rape

Josh POV:

"Bloody hell Harry I just walked in on Fred and Lia," I heard Ron say.

"I thought they broke up?" Harry replied.

"Definitely didn't seem like it."

What the fuck. I told her to stay away from him. She knows not to be with him or else I was going to fucking expose her.

I'm so fucking in love with them and I know this is gonna hurt them so much but I have to do it. She didn't listen to me even after I warned her.

They were supposed to come to me after everything. I was supposed to heal their broken heart but now it was all ruined.

I really believed she would listen to me. Time to ruin her fucking life.

Third Person POV:

"Again?!" Natalia and Fred heard Lupin scream.

"To be fair, this time we didn't have sex," Natalia said.

"I-"

"What are you doing in here anyways?" Fred asked.

"I wanted to visit my favorite niece, is that wrong?"

"I'm your only niece," Natalia said, rolling her eyes while moving to hug him. "Are you here with Dad?"

"Your dad's coming later. He said something about how he had to do something earlier in the day so he asked me to come first to talk to you."

"I'm gonna leave you two alone for a little bit. I'll see you later Nat," Fred said before giving her a quick kiss on the cheek and then leaving.

"You two are doing well?" Lupin asked. He was practically her father for 12 years of her life and he cared about her a lot.

"I mean I guess. There's just a lot going on right now."

"Is it Fred?"

"Ye- I mean yes and no. It's not Fred specifically but it has something to do with him. It's complicated."

"Look Lia, I know you very well. I've known you your entire life. I can tell when something's not right." Natalia looked up at Lupin with tears in her eyes.

"I want to tell you, I really do, but I can't."

"You don't have to tell me now. Whenever you're ready your dad and I will be here for you okay?"

"I love you," she said while hugging him.

"I love you too but you both are using protection right?" Lupin teased.

***

It was around 7:45 pm and Natalia was making her way to Dumbledore's office to see her dad before she was harshly pulled into a dark hallway. Natalia screamed before her mouth was covered with a rough, calloused hand.

She opened her eyes and saw Josh standing in front of her. He removed his hand and instantly Natalia slapped him.

"How dare you!" he shouted while moving his hand to his cheek.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"What's wrong with me?" Josh said while doing a maniacal laugh. "You're the one who fucked Fred after I told you to stay away from him."

"I- I didn't-"

"Don't fucking lie to me. I heard fucking Ron telling Harry that he walked in on you two."