chapter 8 - k i s s

TW: I'm not sure if this counts but there will be underage drinking as well as underage use of drugs.

"Lee get the camera!"

"I'm coming chile!"

"Look they're so adorable."

"Why the bloody hell are you guys so loud?" Natalia woke up to the click of a camera and the loud voices of two of her best friends.

"What the fuck is going on?" Fred said while yawning.

"Look you guys look so cute!"

"GEORGE FABIAN WEASLEY YOU DELETE THAT PICTURE RIGHT NOW!" Natalia yelled while getting up

"ABSOLUTELY NOT! He yelled while taking off in a sprint.

Natalia instantly started running after George trying to get the picture back. When she arrived at the common room she noticed Hermione, Ron, and Harry all sitting on the couch wondering who was causing so much ruckus at 9 am.

"What the bloody hell is going on?" Ron asked.

"Freddie was cuddling with little Lia here this morning and Lee took a picture and now she's trying to get rid of the picture," George explained to the boy.

"Oi lemme see!" Harry shouted.

"Absolutely not!" Lia retorted.

Right as Lia was about to make a move to grab the photo, George quickly tossed it to Harry who then threw it to Ron making its way back to George. He then held the photo above his head which he knew Natalia couldn't reach because he was 6'3 and she was 5'4.

"I swear to god I'm going to get you back for this George, you better watch your fucking back," Natalia said while pointing her fingers to her eyes and then back to George.

"Ooooh I'm so scared," George said while Natalia made an annoyed face at him, "You can't prank the pranksters little one."

"We'll see Georgina." Natalia thought.

***

That night Natalia and Astoria were getting ready for one of Hufflepuff's famous parties. They were known to be the best ones that any Hogwarts house threw which is why everyone was allowed. Natalia was ready to get drunk and just forget about everything going on in the world for a little bit.

Natalia's Outfit: