chapter 49 - b a c h e l o r e t t e

A/N: i'm changing what i wrote before so sirius and remus are together because wolfstar supremacy

also i wrote this chapter while high so if it doesn't make sense sorry

***

6 months later:

Natalia had spent the last 5 and a half months traveling all across the world. She went all over Europe and Asia as well as visiting America and even Australia. It felt freeing. She didn't have this weight on her shoulders.

For the last two weeks she had been staying at Eli and Tori's while looking for a new flat. Natalia had visited Sirius and Remus a few times since she had been back. She was excited to hear that they had finally gotten together after years and years of hearing them both pine for each other.

Fiddling with the promise ring on her finger, Natalia decided to take it off. It had been months since the breakup but she couldn't bring herself to take it off. Not until tonight.

Tori and Natalia had been getting ready for Bella's bachelorette party since her wedding was to be that weekend. Natalia desperately needed this night out. She hadn't slept or fooled around during those 5 and a half months. Anytime she would try, it would just feel like she was cheating on Fred and she would never be able to go through it.

Natalia wanted to forget about him. For one night she wanted to pretend like he never existed.

Natalia's Outfit:

"Eli we're leaving!" Tori shouted

"Eli we're leaving!" Tori shouted. Since Pansy, Bella's sister, was Bella's maid of honor, she was in charge of planning the bachelorette party. Bella already knew it was happening tonight but she didn't know what was going on.

After saying goodbye to Eli, Natalia and Tori had apparated to Bella's house where they were going to pick her up. Pansy had already told the two of the plans before they got there.

"You two look fine as hell!" Bella shouted when she saw them walk into the house. Dylan had gone to Eli's, having their bachelor's party the same night to make it easier. Kalen had even flow into town for the wedding after moving to America for his job.

Natalia and Kalen had actually met up while she was traveling and she even stayed at his place for a few days. It was like everything that had happened in the past had been forgotten. They were friends again. There wasn't any tension between them.

"So what are we doing?" Bella asked while grabbing the bowl of floo powder.

"First put this on," Natalia said while handing her a sash that said 'bachelorette'. Bella had put it on and waited for Natalia to finish her sentence.

"Now we're going to a wizard club so we don't have to hide our powers. There we are going to be playing some different drinking games and all that fun shit," Natalia clarified.