chapter 16 - i h a t e y o u

A/N: listen to the song above I feel like it suits fred's pov perfectly... also thank you guys for 10k i love you all so much

Fred's POV:

I can't fucking believe it. The person who I thought was the fucking love of my life lied to me and then cheated on me. I trusted her. I loved her. I was finally going to fucking tell her today how much I was in love with her. All I wanted to do was surprise her and tell her how much I love her and give her the fucking promise ring I spent weeks searching for.

I knew that no good son of a bitch fucking liked her. It was so obvious. I told her multiple times that he gave me bad vibes but she didn't fucking listen.

I trusted her and she broke my fucking heart. A bottle of alcohol and some weed sounded real fucking good right now.

Third Person POV:

(Listen to this song during this part)

"Fred."

She found him but Fred can't even bear to look at her. If he looked at her the tears would resume again and he didn't know if they would stop. 

"Fred look at me please," she said with her voice cracking.

"Why did you do it?" he said while leaning against the railing of the Astronomy Tower. 

"I didn't kiss him, he tried to kiss me even though I told him to stop. I pushed him away after he did that."

"How am I supposed to believe you when you told me in your past relationship that you fucking cheated on your boyfriend?"

"How dare you? You know that relationship was a mess. You knew that I had to be in that relationship for the reputation. Everyone else fucking hated me and if I was with him it would make people hate me a little less."

"Is that why you dated me? To build up your fucking reputation?"

"Why would you ever think that?!"

"Because you did it in the past!"

"I didn't have a choice!"

"You always had a fucking choice Natalia!"

"You don't know what I went through in that school so don't act like you fucking do."

"You still fucking lied to me. I told you he liked you. I told you to stay away from him and that I didn't trust him but you didn't."

"I'm sorry Fred. He was tutoring me in Herbology. How was I supposed to know that he felt that way about me?"

"It was fucking obvious Natalia!"

"Well I'm sorry for not noticing! I asked him at the beginning if he felt that way about me and he said no!"

"You're so fucking gullible."

"What did you just say?"

"You. Are. So. Fucking. Gullible." Fred knew that would hit her right where it hurts.

Flashback to a little less than a year ago**

Natalia's POV:

"You told me you fucking loved me!"

"That's because you're fucking gullible. I knew you would believe anything I said. Everyone still talked behind your back even though we were together. I only stayed with you because you were a good lay. Stop believing everything you fucking hear. If someone ever tells you that they love you, they're probably fucking lying. How could anyone ever love the daughter of a fucking murderer?" 

End of Flashback**

"What the fuck Fred?!" Natalia said with tears running down her cheeks.

"Don't act like I'm fucking lying. That's your fucking job."

"You know what. I fucking hate you." I love you.

"Yeah well I fucking hate you too." I love you too.

"If you can't trust me then we're fucking done. I can't be in relationship where there's no trust."

"Fine by me. I don't give a fuck about you anymore."

"Fuck you Fred," Natalia said as she was leaving the Astronomy Tower.

As soon as she left, Fred threw plates that he found on the ground at the wall. Once all the plates were broken, he started punching the wall trying to get all of his anger out.

He didn't stop until George had found him crying with blood covering both of his hands. George knew to not ask questions yet but pulled his best friend and brother into a hug. Fred hated showing his emotions but he couldn't stop crying into George's chest.

Natalia had finally reached her room, hot tears running down her cheeks, ignoring everyone and anyone who saw her. She pushed the door open and saw Tori sitting on the bed and sat down with her with tear-stained cheeks and mascara running down her face.

"What happened Lia?" Tori asked. Natalia broke down and told Astoria everything that happened. Tori comforted Lia and listened to everything she said.

***

It was finally Christmas Break. Fred would be going back to the Burrow and Natalia was getting ready to go back to 12 Grimmauld Place to spend Christmas with her dad and uncle.

The two were both in pain, neither of them having left their rooms since that night in the Astronomy Tower. Natalia was only talking to Astoria and Fred only talked to George and Lee. 

Once George had brought Fred back to their room, George had explained what happened to Lee while Fred was washing the blood off of his hands.

George, Lee, and Tori had been communicating ever since that day about what they were going to do. It hurt all three of them to see their best friends like this.

Fred was always happy, making jokes whenever he could and Natalia would always cheer up the room with her bubbly personality but that night destroyed the both of them. Their love was one in a million. They were in love with each other before they even realized it.

The three friends knew that time with their families would help them forget about their break-up for a little bit.

Making their way onto the train, Fred and Natalia had made eye contact before Natalia was called by Harry. She ran towards him and boarded the train sitting with him and his two friends.

"Come on Fred, if you don't board we're gonna miss the bloody train," George said.

"Yeah I'm coming."

A/N:

This chapter broke my heart. I was crying writing it.

Did anyone notice how Fred didn't call her by her nickname the entire chapter?

My friends and I were on facetime while I was writing it and they were helping me decide what song suited this chapter best and I feel like the songs we chose was perfect for them.

The next few chapters are gonna be rough so I'm sorry but remember, trust the process.