bonus chapter #4 - please

background:

this is a few months after they got married, before they adopted maia and nick

this is one of their first arguments as a married couple except for mini disagreements

***

p.s. i wrote this while i was high so ignore spelling mistakes or anything speleld weirdly ok bye bye enjoy bitched

super short btw it was j suppsoed to be a lil smut chapter i wanted to write

***

It was a friday night in the Weasley household, one that was meant to be a date night but this week was different. This was one of the first arguments of the married couple's relationship and let me tell you, it was a big one.

"Nat stop fucking overreacting!" Fred yelled while the black haired girl was packing an overnight bag. "I didn't fucking cheat on you!"

"Then why the hell was that girl grinding all over you Fred huh? What was that video that George accidentally showed me?" she screamed back at him before walking over to the bedroom door, trying to open it before she was stopped.

"Will you let me fucking explain?" Fred responded, pinning her against the door so quickly that Natalia's bag fell from her hands. She took a noticeable gulp, looking up at Fred before nodding, the words stuck in her throat.

"I didn't fucking cheat on you," he said, whispering in Natalia's ear. "I was so fucking plastered last night and I thought the girl dancing on me was you. Her hair and the way she talked was just like you and I genuinely believed it was you."

Fred had explained more and more of the story to Natalia, helping her to try and understand why it had seemed like he was cheating when truly, he was just wasted and in need of his beautiful wife.

"How could I ever," Fred said, nudging Natalia's nose with his, "cheat on the love of my life? No one will ever," he said, placing a kiss under her ear, "ever measure up to you Nat."

Fred started kissing down from her ear to her jawline, sucking hard, making sure to leave dark, visible marks on her skin. "Do you forgive me Nat?"

Don't give in, don't give in, Natalia told herself, repeating it over and over again. Instead of responding to Fred, Natalia pushed herself off the door, walking forwards until she pushed Fred onto the bed.

His smirk grew wider after watching Natalia take control, letting her think she was getting what she wanted. She wanted to be in control and Fred was gonna give it to her, or at least let her think that she had it.

"What are you looking for Nat?" the ginger haired boy asked, watching her dig through the drawers. Natalia didn't respond, just made an ahah! when she found what she was looking for.

Her hands grabbed onto Fred's, taking one of the silk ties and tying his hands to the headboard. Natalia then brought out the infamous pocket knife from inside the drawer and cut Fred's shirt open.

"Oops," she said, peeling the ripped shirt off him.

"Nat what the fuck-"