chapter 37 - t e a s e

A/N: pussy give speeches, heartfelt, said the pussy really talk like it garfield (sort of public sex?, slight blood kink)

p.s. please vote and comment!

***

"Move in with me."

"Fred- What?"

"Move in with me."

"This doesn't make sense. You can't just fucking say that when we're in the middle of a fight."

"Nat I've been thinking about asking you for a while. I even talked to George about it and he's okay with it."

"And you're serious about this?"

"100 percent."

"Yes. Yes I would love to move in with you. Obviously I have to check with my dad and-" Natalia was cut off by Fred placing his lips on hers. She was shocked for a second but then instantly kissed him back with the same intensity. 

They moved backwards until Natalia's back hit the counter. Fred lifted her up so that she was sitting and he stood in between her legs. 

Fred pulled up Natalia's dress so it was hitched above her hips. He had forgotten that she took off her panties at the restaurant and was met with her bare pussy. 

He started teasing her by placing his finger on her clit, rubbing slow circles. Fred moved slowly so that he inserted two of his fingers inside of her, she was dripping at this point. 

It had been over a month since either of them had been together, it wasn't the same by themselves. 

No vibrator could make Natalia feel like how Fred made her feel. No hand could make Fred feel like how Natalia made him feel. 

"Holy shit-"

"Come for me baby, I know you're close." Fred hit her g-spot and almost instantly Natalia came all over his fingers. Natalia leaned her head onto Fred's shoulder, over-ridden from the pleasure she just felt. 

Natalia was fiddling with Fred's pants, trying to pull them down so she could return the favor, when he grabbed her wrists. 

"As much as I love your fucking mouth on my cock, I need to be in you now." Fred pulled his pants down and slowly pushed into Natalia. 

Natalia threw her head back and Fred leaned his head in the crook of where her shoulder met her neck. He slowly moved his hand so that he was choking her. He grabbed her neck and crashed their lips together. 

Fred bit Natalia's bottom lip, blood slowly seeping from it. Fred sucked the blood from her lip and then threw his head back while Natalia looked down to see where Fred was moving in and out. 

Natalia was getting turned on even more. The sight of Fred pushing in and out of her was so erotic and hot and she had never seen anything like it. 

"Do you like that Nat? Do you like watching my cock move inside you?" Fred groaned out. 

"Fuck yes."

Fred's thrusts were getting harder and sloppier by the second and Natalia knew that he was close. 

Fred knew that Natalia wasn't close so he started rubbing her clit to get her closer. He didn't want to finish unless she did. 

"Freddie, fuck, faster I'm close." Fred thrusted faster and harder, driving them both to the edge. 

"I love you Nat."

"I love you more Freddie."

***