chapter 50 - n u m b

TW: mentions of a drug addiction

once again here are some resources if you or a loved one are going through something similar:

SAMHSA Hotline: 1-800-662-4357

samhsa.gov/find-help/national-helpline

https://www.helpguide.org/articles/addictions/overcoming-drug-addiction.htm

my messages are always always open... don't hesitate to ask me for advice or help, my help will be available to each and every one of you

p.s. i never mentioned this but this story is set in like now/modern times because it is easier for me to write ok bye

also happy chapter 50 :)

***

Natalia's POV:

I woke up in an unfamiliar room with a pounding headache and my phone buzzing over and over again. I picked it up and saw that Astoria had called me over 10 times and had sent 136 texts.

Shit.

Where the hell was I? This room didn't look like anywhere I had been and I could barely remember the events of last night.

I was about to get up when I felt something move next to me. That was when I realized I wasn't alone in this bed.

Fuck.

Did I sleep with someone last night? I wasn't wearing my dress, just an oversized t-shirt that I'm assuming I put on last night. After the whole Fred interruption last night I got bloody wasted and I couldn't remember anything. I was getting faint memories of me dancing on the table with Astoria and Bella.

Shit.

I kissed Kalen last night. And it wasn't just a peck. It was a full blown kiss. There was tongue and everything. What the fuck was wrong with me?

Quietly and calmly, I got out of the bed and grabbed my phone and my dress that was lying on the ground. Trying not to wake the guy up, I tip-toed out of his room to be met with a familiar face.

"Natalia?"

"George?"

"What are you- Did you and Fred- No." he said while pointing to me and Fred's room.

"I didn't realize it was Fred! His room looks completely different. I thought it was some random dude," I explained.

"Yeah he changed his room after you two broke up- Wait. You're just skipping out on him?" George asked while crossing his hands over his chest.

"Fuck," I muttered under my breath. "I don't even remember what happened last night okay? If he asks tell him I'm sorry but he needs to get his shit together before anything else happens between us."

"He still loves you," George said before I was about to open the door.

"And I still love him but George I can't deal with that heartbreak again. If he wants to be serious then he can come talk to me otherwise I don't want to waste my time again," I said before disapparating.

God my life was such a fucking mess. I thought I had finally gotten over Fred just to be heartbroken again all in the same night. I probably shouldn't have slept with him but you can never trust drunk me to make rational decisions.

"What the hell happened to you?!" I heard Tori shout. "I've been waiting for you all fucking night- Who did you sleep with?"

"What?" I asked. How the fuck could she already tell I had slept with someone else?