chapter 17 - o n e w e e k

A/N: song above is the song for this chapter! i have the next two chapters written and i wanna post them so badly but i'm gonna edge you guys hehe

The Hogwarts train had finally arrived at King's Cross that was full of parents waiting to spend two weeks with their children. Harry and Natalia would be spending Christmas together so when she got off the train, she saw her Uncle Lupin with a black dog next to him.

Natalia ran up to him and gave him a tight hug. She couldn't wait to spend time with her family and get her mind off of Fred and the break-up. Lia's friends had written Sirius and Molly about the break-up and they both knew not to mention it to them.

When they arrived at 12 Grimmauld Place, the two kids noticed that they whole house was decorated for Christmas. It had been so long since Natalia had spent Christmas with anyone other than her dad or uncle and she was excited to be with Harry.

Two weeks. Two weeks with family. Two weeks without Fred. Two weeks without anything that reminded her about what had happened, or so she thought.

As soon as Fred had stepped off the train, his mom pulled him into a tight hug. She was heartbroken for her son. He would always send letters talking to her about Natalia and how he felt about her that when he hadn't sent one in a while, she became concerned.

When Molly read the letter that George had said informing her of the breakup, she cried. She loved Natalia like one of her own and she knew that the two were perfect for each other.

Two weeks. Two weeks with his family. Two weeks without the love of his life. Two weeks without Natalia. How was he gonna get through it?

***

A week had gone by and Natalia hadn't thought about Fred once. Tonks made sure to distract her and the two bonded over a lot during that week. Christmas was an extremely happy day. Natalia had been given a bunch of candy and chocolate as well as a necklace with stars on it from her dad. The stars were in the same constellation as the day she was born and she was in love with it.

Lia had gotten other mini gifts from many people in the Weasley family but she couldn't bring herself to open them. It hurt too much to even think about their family.

"One more week," she told herself. "One more week of pretending that nothing happened between us. One more week of pretending to be happy and pretend that my heart wasn't hurting the entire time."

Natalia was upstairs taking a nap when she was awoken by a loud noise downstairs. She got out of bed to go investigate what was going on.

"Dad what the fuck is going on?" Lia yelled. When she went into the kitchen, she instantly froze. Right in front of her was Hermione Granger plus the entire Weasley family, including the one and only, Frederick Gideon Weasley.

"Sweetheart let's talk outside," Sirius said siriusly. Natalia nodded and proceeded to go outside with her dad.

"What the bloody hell is going on Dad?"

"Well you see sweetheart, I had originally invited the Weasleys to spend break with us but after I had heard about what happened, Molly and I decided it would be better to spend them separately. The reason they're here is because Molly and Arthur have to go to Germany because Arthur's brother is sick and in the hospital."

"Is he going to be okay?"

"He'll be okay but he just needs someone to watch over him. Now because they are going, they obviously don't want their kids to be at home alone for a week and instead of sending them to Hogwarts, I asked them if they would like to stay here."