chapter 35 - m i n e

A/N: i ran out of wap lyrics so switching songs

pussy talented it do cartwheels (super j e a l o u s fred, knife kink (what y'all have been waiting for), blood kink)

***

Fred's fists were clenched when he saw who the bottle landed on.

"Nat you can't fucking kiss him," he whispered into her ear.

"But I thought it was just a game Freddie?"

Natalia got up and made her way to Kalen. Fred was sending him the death glare and everyone watching was on edge waiting for what was going to happen.

Lia leaned in and pressed her lips against Kalen's. He pulled away after a little bit but Natalia pushed her mouth back onto him. His hands made his way into her hair but Natalia was roughly pulled off Kalen.

Fred picked her up and threw Lia over his shoulder before saying, "We're fucking leaving."

They got back to Fred's dorm when he harshly threw Natalia onto the bed.

"You're fucking mine Nat," he growled.

"And you should've listened to me before kissing that bitch."

"It was just a fucking game Nat."

"So you can't be mad at me because it was just a fucking game."

"You kissed fucking Kalen. You know how I feel about him."

"And you kissed that desperate skank even after I told you I didn't trust her."

"She didn't do anything bloody wrong Nat."

"She's trying to take what's mine."

"And what is yours?"

"You," she said before smashing her lips to his.

Natalia and Fred ripped each other's clothes off before it was just their naked bodies on the bed, Fred holding himself up over Natalia.

"You're mine," he said before moving down her body, his face meeting her pussy.

He placed a kiss on the inside of her thighs before saying, "This pussy is mine."

Fred slowly inserted his fingers inside of her, curling them and then pushing another one in.

"Such a good fucking slut for me aren't you?"

"Fuck Fred-"

He shut her up by placing his mouth on her clit, slowly sucking while his fingers were still teasing her.

"Fuck I love your mouth-"

Fred did one more hard suck and Natalia came all over his fingers and tongue.

"Do you know how absolutely ravishing you look when you cum Nat?" Fred asked while moving back up and kissed her fervently.

"And do you know how absolutely fucking amazing you look with your head buried in my legs?"

Fred didn't respond but thrusted into her slowly, but at the same time it was filled with so much intensity that Natalia thought she was gonna burst.

"You're pussy is fucking perfect."

"Have I ever told you how much I love your dick Freddie?" she said before flipping them over. Natalia moved so that her head was at the same level as his dick and slowly lowered her mouth onto him.

"Shit Nat-"

"Do you like that Freddie?" she asked innocently.

"Fuck yeah."