chapter 11 - h a l l o w e e n p a r t y

A/N: have fun my lovely horny bitches :)

Natalia got down on her knees while pulling down Fred's boxers with her. His dick had sprung out and Lia widened her eyes. She knew he had to be big because of his height but she didn't expect him to be that big. 

"What love, is the size intimidating you?" Fred teased. 

Lia quickly shut him up by licking her palm and started to slowly stroke him. 

"Fuck Nat."

After stroking him for a little longer, she slowly started bringing his dick up to her mouth. She wrapped her lips around the tip of him before swirling her tongue around it. 

Natalia continued to take him in a little more, teasing him every time. 

"Jesus Nat you look so fucking good on your knees with my dick in your mouth," Fred said hoarsely. 

Fred's hands slowly made their way into Natalia's hair, holding it out of her face. She kept moving her head back and forth teasing his balls with her hands. 

Natalia felt hot tears running down her cheeks when his dick would hit the back of her throat but she didn't stop. In fact she loved it. She had always loved giving head no matter who it was. It gave her power, she was in control of how good the person would feel and the tactics she used to make them feel that way. 

"Nat fuck I'm gonna cum. Are you gonna be a good girl and swallow?"

Natalia didn't reply but instead continued until she felt his dick twitch and shot out hot and salty liquid down her throat. 

"God that was amazing love," Fred said while pulling Lia up for a kiss. 

***

Days had passed and it was finally October 31, Natalia's favorite day of the entire year. She ran downstairs to the common room after waking up with a big smile on her face. 

When she came down, she saw Tori curled up on the sofa next to Eli with Adrian and Bella sitting next to them. 

"Bloody hell why do you look so happy? It's creepy," Adrian said. 

"Well pussy," that was Lia's favorite name to call him, "It's Halloween!"

"I fucking hate when you call me that Lia."

"I know."

"So do you guys have your costumes ready?" Bella asked. 

"Yep, I'm super excited. We're gonna look so hot."

"What are you guys going as?" 

"Adrian and I are gonna be devils and Marcus and Tori are angels. What about you guys?"

"Dylan and I are going as Harley Quinn and the Joker but idk about Eli and Kalen. They never tell us what they're dressing as."

"Damn you two are gonna look great!"

"Who's gonna look great?" Marcus asked. He had just entered the common room.

"Dylan and Bella tonight."

"Oh now I'm excited."

***

The two girls were getting ready in their dorm room and all they could talk about was how much fun they were planning to have at this party. Before leaving their dorm, they both took a shot of firewhiskey to start off their night.

They had made their way downstairs after fixing and checking everything to be met with their best friends. 

"Damn girls," Adrian said with a low whistle.