chapter 45 - b r e a k f a s t

A/N: i am so so so sorry about taking so long to post, i had slight writer's block and then i also had a bunch of projects and then i was going to write last night but then i got high with my sister and was watching the bachelor with her and then i left my computer downstairs and i didn't feel like getting up to go get it

so for compensation here you go ;)

p.s. don't nothin' but this cash make this pussy talk (choking, degradation (like normal), shower sex?)

also this isn't edited so if there are any mistakes lmk please 

***

Two weeks had passed and Natalia and Fred were doing good. Natalia was going to therapy appointments three times a week to help process what had happened and try to get her missing memories back. 

Natalia would never explicitly state what happened during those appointments but she would always reassure Fred that she was doing okay whenever he would ask. 

Fred couldn't help but feel like she was hiding something. Like she had something buried deep down inside that he wanted to get out of her. 

He was scared to say the least. Fred didn't know how she would react after hearing the news of losing her only chance at having a biological baby. He hoped it wouldn't be like before when they took a break because he was so over-bearing and she needed space. It wasn't like that. Fred and Natalia hadn't fought or argued over these two weeks. They were weirdly okay. 

Natalia didn't really properly process the concept that she couldn't have kids. How was she supposed to be sad about losing a baby she didn't even remember? She hoped Fred didn't see her as a heartless bitch because if she had those memories, she might've felt more sad about losing a baby. But she didn't. Those memories didn't seem like they would come back anytime soon. 

One main difference from before and now was that they hadn't been intimate once. Fred didn't want to hurt Natalia by doing something that could trigger her and Natalia was scared that Fred wouldn't like her body anymore. She had a huge scar on her stomach and she felt insecure. Natalia didn't want Fred to find her ugly after seeing a long, jagged, pink line on her body. 

Sabrina had even visited once. She kept apologizing over and over again about what had happened but Natalia had no idea what she was talking about. The last time Lia saw her, she was threatening her and Fred and to see her saying sorry multiple times confused the living shit out of her. 

"Hey Nat can you get me a towel?!" Fred shouted. 

"Yeah hold on!" she replied. Natalia found a towel in the closet and brought it into the bathroom. 

Seeing Fred standing in the shower with water droplets covering his body made Natalia's panties soaked. She was about to hand him the towel but then dropped it and took off her clothes to join him in the shower. It had been too long and she needed some sort of release. Natalia just hoped that Fred would ignore the scar and fuck her into oblivion. 

"Nat what are you doing-" 

Natalia shut him up by pulling him into a deep kiss. Fred started moving forward so that Natalia's back hit the cold, shower tiles. His head dipped into the crook of her neck where he started kissing all over it, leaving dark hickies that he knew would be visible the next day. Natalia moved her hands into his hair, pulling slightly which caused Fred to groan into her neck. 

Keeping one hand in his hair, she moved the other one to stroke him. 

"Fuck- Nat are you sure? I don't want to hurt you," he made sure to ask. That was the main reason Fred didn't make the first move. He wanted her to be comfortable with everything and not pressure her into anything.