chapter 28 - w h o r e

TW: sexual assault and rape

Here's some resources if you've ever been affected by anything like this or know anyone who has:

National Sexual Assault Hotline: 1-800-656-4673

https://www.rainn.org/resources

https://www.healthline.com/health/sexual-assault-resource-guide

My messages are always open if anyone needs to talk!

***

Natalia had brought Fred back to her room and she was excited to finally be able to touch Fred. Ever since the hospital Fred wouldn't touch Natalia or do anything sexual in fear of hurting her but now he finally wanted to.

Fred pushed Natalia onto the bed roughly and started ripping off her clothes. He instantly took out the blindfold from his pocket and placed it over Natalia's eyes. After that, he brought out the set of handcuffs he had and handcuffed Natalia to the bed frame.

"Fred that's kinda tight, can you make it looser?" she asked.

"No, you're gonna take it like a good fucking whore." Natalia was hesitant but if it made Fred feel good, then she was going to do it. 

Fred ripped off her underwear until she was bare underneath him. He quickly thrust into her with so much intensity she felt like she was gonna rip. He kept going faster and faster not even letting Natalia adjust to the size and feeling.

"Fuck Fred go slower," she managed to somehow croak out. Fred didn't say anything but moved his hand to her neck and started to choke her.

"Fred that hurts, loosen your hand," she rasped out.

"No, you're a whore and whores get what they deserve."

Natalia's cunt was still super sensitive and Fred knew that they were supposed to go slow until it was more healed but he didn't listen. It hurt too much whenever Fred moved in and out.

"Polkadot."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Polkadot Fred," she said with tears brimming her eyelids.

"Shut the bloody hell up I'm fucking close." He kept thrusting more and more, this time the tears spilled out.

"Fred stop please," she said through choked sobs.

"Stop acting like a fucking baby and take it."

"It hurts too much please." Natalia couldn't even see Fred and her wrists were starting to hurt from the handcuffs.

Fred slapped Natalia before saying, "I thought you fucking like it rough you whore."

"It hurts Fred please," Natalia cried out.

"Just a little longer Lia I'm close." Lia. He called her Lia. It had been so long since she's heard him called her that instead of Nat. Why was he acting like this?

In the middle of her contemplation, Fred had finished inside of her and collapsed on top of her. He took off her blindfold and the handcuffs and didn't even clean her up like he always did.

"I'm going back to the party," he said. Natalia didn't respond but as soon as he left, she broke out into tears.

"Why didn't he stop? I said the safe word he should've stopped,"  Natalia thought with hot tears running down her cheeks.

***

The next day Natalia woke up with mascara smudged all over her face. Tori hadn't come back last night, she was spending the night with Eli but she was thankful for that. She didn't want anyone to see her last night.