Imagine Having To Choose Between Ben and Tom

A constant beeping sound came from your phone, causing you to pull at your hair and almost scream. "Why were you with him?" "Why is he with you?" "What were you both doing?" "Did he hurt you?" "Did he kiss you?" The texts continued on. "Why don't you ever shut up!" You shouted grasping your phone. "Ben, please, come over and let me explain." You typed quickly then held your breath. "I'll be over in a few hours, they want me on set." Benedict replied, then nothing more came. You leaned back into your couch, preparing yourself for a debate between you and a strong-willed man. Yet again, a beep came from your phone. "Oh come on!" You shouted again, grabbing your phone to see a text from Tom. "Oh" you mumbled sliding your thumb across the screen of your phone. "Hello, come to the door of your apartment." It read. You did as it told you and went to the door. Opening it, Tom stood with a bushel of peonies in his hand. "Good Morning" Tom greeted. You smiled and let him in. "Want to watch a-" "Tom, I need to tell you something..." You mumbled, interrupting him. Tom's eyes softened, gazing down at yours. "Tom, you know Benedict." You began, watching him nod and smile. "He saw me with you yesterday, and his usual sweet and compassionate self turned into a controlling jerk. He won't listen." You explained, sitting down on the steps and placing your head in your hands. "It's not like we were on a date. I mean, you did need help with your studies and I was there at the right time." Tom said, sitting down next to you. "He's coming over in a few hours." You added wiping away a few tears that escaped your eyes. "Well, we can deal with him then. Just relax, you're very tense at the moment." Tom crooned placing a hand on your shoulder. You yawned, feeling yourself doze off. Tom pulled you into his embrace and rubbed your back as you began to sleep. You felt as if all your worries were a dream, a mirage, something that was never there. You woke up on your couch, laying on Tom's lap. He kissed your forehead. "Tom..?" You mumbled, opening your eyes to see him. "Please don't do this, Ben (you looked at your phone) he'll be here in 10 minutes!" You stated pushing yourself from Tom's lap. "I'm sorry, I just..." Tom trailed off, watching you dart from room to room cleaning everything. You stopped, "just what?" You inquired of him. Tom stepped towards you and picked up one of the peonies. "I just...am in love with you." Tom crooned, glancing from the flower to you. "You love me?" You asked, dumbfounded. "Yes, I am mad in love with you, y/n." Tom responded, his angelic voice so passionate. "But...Ben. Tom, I can't I'm sorry." You muttered, backing away. "I know I know, you're Ben's girl, he won't ever stop talking about you." Tom trailed off. You were about to say something, but a knock came loudly from your door.