Imagine Sebastian When His Mom Dies

[inspired imagine from the IG acc @sebstanimagines]

Sebastian had left early this morning without saying goodbye. Waking up with the right side of the bed empty gave you an odd feeling. He would always say goodbye but this time, he just left. You called his phone every few hours and every time he wouldn't answer. You began to worry. You picked up your phone again and went through your contacts. You clicked on his mom's cell and brought it to your ear. Nothing. "Maybe he's with her" you thought. Hours passed. "Okay, I'm going out to look for him" you state grabbing your car keys and heading to the door. That's when you see him. Sebastian was walking, the more correct term would be stumbling up to the door. "Sebastian!" You exclaim opening the door and reached your hand out to help him. He took it and walked inside slamming the door behind him. "Where were you?" You inquire sternly. Sebastian stumbled to the steps and sat down. "I was out" he stated, his voice uneven; almost as if he was...drunk? "Sebastian, what did you do?" You inquire walking over to him. "Had fun" he responds quickly, in an irritated tone. You open his mouth and sniffed it. You were right, he was drunk. Sebastian giggled, "I like that; do it again" he said waving his hand in the air. You rubbed your forehead. "Sebastian..." You sigh. "What?" He inquired. "Oh-just-How about you take a nap? Let's do that, come on." You say grabbing his hand and leading him up the stairs. He laid down in the bed. You brought the covers up to him and tucked him tightly under it. "See you soon" you say and kiss his sweaty forehead. He giggled but soon he became weary and fell asleep.

It was the next day Sebastian woke up. He slowly made his way down the steps. He crept around the corner and saw you. Your arms crossed and a stern look on your face. "Why?" You inquire. "What happened so bad that you couldn't come to me but you could go out and drink!" You exclaim. Sebastian advanced towards you. "Let me explain" Sebastian stated, his voice raspy. You lifted your eyebrows and waited for his answer. Sebastian rubbed his eyes and bit his lower lip. You could see tears forming in his eyes. "My-my mom. She died yesterday morning." Sebastian stated as he sat down at the counter and began to sob in his hands. You immediately went over to him and brought him into your embrace. He laid his forehead in the crook of your neck. Your could feel his hot, fresh tears flowing onto you. You stroked the back of his head. "Why! Why did she have to die!" He wailed. "I don't know, I don't know..." You began to cry yourself. His arms were around your back and his hands gripped onto your shoulders. He screamed into your neck. "Shhhh" you would say as he continued to do it. "Sebastian, it's okay. Everything will be okay. Shhhhh" you said before you kissed his forehead. Sebastian finally calmed down. His grip on your shoulders loosened and he nudged his nose under your jawline. His breathing was heavy from the crying, tears still on his cheeks, and his eyes were closed. Both of you just sat in the comfort of each others presence.