Imagine Loki Saving You From Laufey

Loki's eyes opened instantly. He pushed himself up and wiped the sweat from his forehead. It happened often; nightmares. Nightmares of his mother's death. Since he was not there when it happened, it would happen in so many ways in his dreams. Every nightmare he would wake you up, knowing that you would comfort him. You would stroke his long, raven black hair as he would slowly drift off to sleep. He reached out his hand for yours, but could not find it. He looked over and saw you were gone. "She must be in the bathroom" he thought. He looked over to the bathroom door and saw the door was open and it was dark inside. "Y/n?" He said getting out of his bed. He wandered out into the corridor of the palace and scanned the room. "Y/n?" He repeated himself. He was beginning to get worried. He walked down the corridor and continued to search for you. He heard a faint scream. "Loki!" He heard. "Y/n!" He shouted as he darted down the corridor. He finally reached where it came from, but nothing was there; only a note. He picked it up. It read "Laufey". That was all. Loki ripped the note in half and made an illusion to put on the rest of his attire. He quickly made his way to the stables and grabbed Sleiphnir. He jumped on its back and galloped at high speed to the rainbow bridge. Once he got there he jumped off. "Heimdal, Jotunheim, now." Loki demanded. Heimdal nodded and did what he was supposed to do. The bifrost shifted to face Jotunheim. Loki went through and and was thrusted into his cold, frigid hair. His skin turned blue, and eyes blood red as he continued to search for you.
You stood chained against the stone. Your dress torn, blood dripping down your temple. "Shall we do this again?" Laufey hissed. His cheek on yours, burning your skin. You felt sick, light headed, your ears popping. Laufey backed away from you, he eyes you head to toe. "You haven't told him...have you?" He inquired. "No" you whimpered. Laufey chuckled. Suddenly, you felt a cold, burning sensation on your cheek. "Loki! Please!" You shrieked soon turning into a helpless sob. Suddenly, Laufey's body dropped dead to the floor, and Loki stood behind him. He walked over to you and began to unchain you. You fell limp onto his cold body and quietly sobbed. "Loki, I feel sick." You mumbled, wrapping your arms around him. "He just got in your head, that's all." Loki stated, attempting to make you feel calm and more relaxed. "We have to go now." He stated then looked to the sky. "We're ready, Heimdal." Instantly, a flash of light came around you and pulled you to Asgard.
10 months had passed, and to Loki's surprise, he had a one month old child. You laid in your bed, the child next to you swaddled in a blanket. Loki came in, pride and joy was his expression. "Who knew, that I would have a child so quickly." He smirked as he sat down on the bed and stroked the child's cheek. "I knew, I told you I felt sick." You chuckled. Loki chuckled as well. "You did." He leaned down and kissed you, then kissed his child. He climbed in bed next to you both and laid his head on his pillow. Both of you slowly dozed off into a deep sleep, not to wake until morning.