Imagine Meeting The Doctor (11)

You sobbed passionately. Your face was buried inside of your pillows and blankets. Your mother had just passed away that morning and you could barely handle it. She was the last person you had that lived near you, and you had no friends that you wished to call that you believed would help you. Hours later you finally pushed yourself out of your bed and walked down the hallway to the kitchen. You grabbed some ice cream from the freezer and turned around to find a grey statue of a Weeping Angle only five feet from you. You gasped and your heart raced. You blinked and the Angle's finger was five inches from your shoulder. You blinked again and a flash of light came before your eyes. You appeared and fell next to a box, creating a thump. Muddy grass and fog surrounded you, no life could be seen. You turned around and was startled to find a police box. Standing up, you brush the dirt from your pants and made your way to the door in hopes to make a phone call. Suddenly, it opened before you and a man in a red bow tie appeared. "Oh! Um-uh-who are you?" He asked, somewhat startled by your presence. "I'm y/n." You responded, your voice soft and insecure. "How did you get here?" He asked, stepping outside and shutting the door. "I-I don't know," you said, sniffling, "I went downstairs to my kitchen and a weird statue-" "a statue? Was it an angle?" He asked, eagerly. "Yes, why?" You asked. He took hold of your arm and pulled you inside the police box. You stumbled and gasped, it was bigger on the inside. "Oh yes, it's bigger on the inside! I hope you don't mind." He said. "Who are you?" You said, the sternness of your voice alarming him. "Oh, sorry, I'm the doctor." He said. "The doctor? Okay..." You replied, skeptical of the awkward man in front of you. "Y/n, you are in the year 1856. You were touched by a weeping angel." The doctor informed you. You blinked. "A weeping angle? What?" You said, dumbfounded. "An angle, they are the only creatures to kill you nicely," The doctor said, "what year were you last in? I'll take you there." You stepped closer to him. "April 7th, 2015."
"Location?"
"London, England."
"Fantastic! And time?"
"12:00...?" "
"Ah! Let's do 12:30 then, shall we?" The doctor spoke with excitement. He pressed buttons and flipped levers with enthusiasm. The room shook and jerked you to the floor. Immediately, the doctor rushed to you and lifted you up. "I should have told you to hang on!" He said, reaching for the console to hold onto. You held onto him by wrapping your arms around his ribs. Once it all had ended, the doctor rushed to the door, uttering the words "ta-da!" You followed and walked out with him. The sun shined as brightly as you had left it, not a cloud to be seen. Such a beautiful day for such a sad occasion. You saw your apartment down the street and sighed. The doctor eyed you. "You alright?" He asked. "My-my mom just died...so...no." You said, striving not to sob. "I assume you don't want to go back, do you?" He said, stepping closer to you. "No." You choked. "Well, do you want to...come with me? On an adventure?" The doctor said, biting his bottom lip. "Where?" You asked. "Anywhere. Anywhere in space and time. Tell me what you want to see and I will take you there." He said, so much passion in his voice. "I guess..." You said. A huge grin came across his face, as he grabbed your hand and ran into the police box, yelling the word "Geronimo!"