Imagine You And Bucky Dancing

For the past month, Bucky has been having nightmares, especially ones about hydra. He would wake up sobbing, calling out your name, and even screaming. You would let him cry on you, until he fell asleep twenty minutes later. Thankfully, the dreams have just ended; just leaving him more depressed and not as talkative and funny he used to be. You worried about him, you tried many different tactics on how to make him happy again. Though they worked for just that moment in time, they would fail immediately when it ended. You sat on the love seat, Bucky's head resting on your lap. His eyes shut and a quiet snore coming from him. You were reading your book, flipping from page to page and gasping at the sudden plot twist. Bucky moaned as he shifted, burying himself deeper inside the heavy blankets and pillows. "Bucky" you cooed stroking his cheek. His eyes fluttered open and gazed up at you. "Is everything okay?" You inquired. Bucky sat up and stretched his legs out onto the coffee table. "I just am...sad. I don't know what to do anymore." He responded fumbling with the blanket. "Awww...is there any way we can make you happy?" You inquired wrapping an arm around him, letting it drape down his shoulders. "I don't know..." He sighed. You quickly stand up and head to the radio. You turn it on and your favorite song comes on, Michael Bublè's "close your eyes". "What are you doing?" He inquired furrowing his eyebrows at you. You run to him and grab his hand, pulling him up with you. "Dance with me" you state placing your arm around his neck. He placed his hands on your waist and slowly begin to sway. "Close your eyes. Let me tell you all the reasons why, you're one of a kind." You sang resting your head on his shoulder. "Can we not dance right now?" Bucky quietly whispered in your ear. "Aww, come on. Just for a while?" You replied looking into his eyes. "But I can't stand..." Bucky stated with a slight smirk. "What?" You ask confused. Suddenly, all of his body weight was on yours. You struggled to support him. You could feel him laughing in your neck, that's why you stayed. You chuckled yourself. "Buck, come on" you laugh. "No" he responded laughing harder. "Buck, I can't hold you much longer." You said trying your best to hold him now. "Okay" he said then took his weight off of you and plopped on the couch, a grin on his face. You sit down too, your legs on his. He leaned down and pressed his lips on yours. "Are you feeling better?" You inquired smiling, resting your forehead on his. "Mhm." He responded and pecked you, placing his hand on your neck. "Thank you" he cooed and stroked your hair. You smiled and kissed his nose. "It was a pleasure."