Imagine Harry Telling You He's Dying

You felt something vibrate in your back pocket. "Hm" you say as you pull out your phone to see a text message from Harry. "Please, I must talk with you. Now." It read. You quickly grabbed onto your purse ad rushed out of the building to your car. Starting the engine, you pulled out of the parking lot that belonged to your apartment complex and drove away. You pulled up to the Oscorp building and made your way inside. "May I help you?" A secretary inquired. "Yes-um-where is Harry? Harry Osborn?" You stutter. "In his office, do you know how to get there?" She inquired, but she was too late. You had already ran off down the hallway and up the elevator. Once leaving it, you walked speedily down the halls. Finding your way to Harry's office, you opened the doors to his office then quietly shut them behind you. Harry, he was slumped over on his leather chair, his hand resting on his sweaty forehead. "Harry?" You said stepping to him. He suddenly stood up and stated directly at you. "Y/n" he stated. He looked different, the color of his eyes had become paler and, his skin looked sickly. "What's wrong?" You inquire worried, coming closer to him. "I'm dying" he responds his voice emotionless. "Harry" you whisper. "I-I-I-" "-you don't have to say anything." He interrupted you. "I know what your going to say..." He sighed turning around to gaze out the window. "...your going to say you don't love me anymore." He mumbled. Your heart stopped with shock as you let out a gasp. "Harry! I would never do that!" You shout. "How would I know! I am a monster!" He retorted. "You are not!" You respond rushing to him just for him to have you on the leather seat with his shaky hands around your neck. "See...I am a monster." He whimpered as a tear left his eye once he saw your fear stricken face. He began to sob, he repeatedly stroked the stray strands of hair out of your eyes. He fell to his knees, tears now streaming down his face. He rested his cheek on your lap. You sat up straighter and stroked his hair. "Oh, Harry" you say much quieter now. "I will always love you. I am sorry for shouting. I didn't mean for this to happen, I don't mean to make you cry." "You still love me?" He inquired. "Of course I do." You reply. He quickly looks up at you. He leaned up as you leaned down then placed his soft lips on your own. He pulled away and rested his cheek back on your lap. He was still a bit sad over the news, not a smile on his face...yet. "Come one...let me see that smile." You say making his look up at you. You could tell he didn't want to smile, it shown on his face that he was fighting it. "Harry..." You said. He finally broke, a huge grin grew on his face. "Thank you" he whispered then grabbed hold of your hand. He kissed it gently, then allowed his lips to rest on it.