Imagine Sebastian Surprising You

You opened the CD player and put in it a CD that had been made for you by Sebastian. He had been gone for 2 months now filming a movie in another country.  You got comfortable on the couch then pressed play. 

      Sebastian's face appeared on the screen...

     "Hello!" Sebastian said with his usual smile. "I am here..." He began then flipped the camera around and showed where he was filming. "...on set with Anthony and Chris!" Chris came to the camera, said hello, then left leaving Anthony to do it. He came up and stared directly at it, "your boyfriend will NOT stop talking about you." He said. You heard Chris and Sebastian laughing in the background. Sebastian turned it back around. "Well, I have to get back to work. Bye!" He said waving then turned off the camera. 

...you sat on the couch, smiling. "I see you enjoyed it?" You hear Sebastian say behind you. You gasp, "Sebastian!" You rejoice. You ran up and into his arms. He spun you around and kissed you all over your face, and ended it on your lips. He pulled away and just held you there, "I missed you so much" he said. "I missed you too" you say as tears start to flood your eyes. "Don't cry" Sebastian said and allowed you to your feet and hugged you tighter. Your face was buried in his chest and your arms were wrapped around his waist. His hand rubbed your back, "let's sit down." He said leading you to the couch. You cuddled up next to him and laid your head on his shoulder, his arm wrapped around you. Slowly, you fell asleep with him gently kissing your temples.