Imagine Loki On Your Wedding Day Part 2

"Odin!" Loki shouted, speedily walking down the corridor. His eyes red, bags and dark circles under them from crying for the past 6 weeks. "Odin! Where is that fool that calls himself a king?" A guard quickly came up to him, "he is testing out the Casket of Ancient Winters." A guard informed him. Loki looked at him with a deadly glare, making him nervous. Loki proceeded to make his way down to the room where everything went wrong. A sense of hatred and pain filled the air. "You're birthright was to die". Those words repeated in his head as he made his way down the stairs; seeing the Casket at the very end. "Stop" he hears. Loki quickly turned around, "Odin" he sated. "Loki" Odin replied. "Why did you do it?" Loki spat at him as he continued to walk to the Casket. Odin followed behind, but still kept his distance. "Do what?" Odin replied. "You know exactly what" Loki scoffed, his glare threatening. "It was going to happen. She is a mortal and it should happen now before you get attached-" "attached?" Loki interrupted, his infamous smirk and laugh coming from his mouth. Odin stared at Loki. "She was going to die in less than 100 years of your marriage!" Odin shouted, gripping onto his staff. "But instead she died in only one" Loki gulped, holding back the tears. "It was for the best" Odin said his voice now much quieter. Loki allowed his fingers to glide across the Casket. The tip of them turning blue. "Enough of the best." Loki mumbled. "What did you say?" Odin inquired, harshness flowing within the tone of his voice. "Enough of the best!" Loki shouted quickly turning around. Odin looked in shock from head to toe. He had never truly seen him like this before. His skin blue and his eyes crimson. Loki's hand was clenched, his knuckles turning white. "So this is your true form..." Odin stated. Loki slowly advanced towards him until he came face to face. "And this is my true power" Loki smirked, his crimson eyes piercing into Odin's. He looked at him in bewilderment. Loki's hand grasped Odin's, squeezing it tighter and tighter until his armor flew off and his skin burned. Loki's other hand shot for his neck; his skin burning there too. He began to choke. . "See what you've done! You've turned me into a monster. I am your own creation!" Loki shouted through gritted teeth. "If you had told me about my true parentage, had never treated me as a servant rather than a son, had saved her life!" He continued to shout. "Well, we wouldn't be here right now" he said much quieter now. He gripped onto his neck tighter now, unleashing his full strength. Odin took his last breath, and collapsed to the ground. A gasp came from the top of the stairs. "Loki" Frigga gasped. Loki stared up at her, his eyes much softer and filled with guilt. His hand unclenched, his body more relaxed. Frigga advanced towards to what was her husband. She knelt down on her knees. She saw the burn scars on his neck and arm and quietly began to cry. Loki reached out his hand that he had turned back so he wouldn't harm her, but was instantly denied. "Go" Frigga stated. "Before they notice what's happened." She added. Loki gulped, then slowly began to walk up the stairs. His heart breaking more. His eyes began to well with tears. "Mother?" Loki said. "Yes, my son?" She responded looking up at him who was on the top of the steps. "I'm not allowed back here, am I?" He inquired. "I'm afraid so" Frigga responded as a tear escaped her eyes. "That means I'll never see you again-" "just go!" Frigga exclaimed. Loki nodded his head and continued to climb the stairs that lead directly to the outside of the palace. Once he made it to the gates, he created a small hole to go through, then shut it so no one else could go through themselves. His back slid down the wall. Tears fell from his eyes, some turning to ice from how cold his skin was. He wiped them away with his forearm. After a few minutes of crying, he created a piece of paper within the palm of his hand and began to write on it with his index finger. "Mother, I am sorry" it read. He left it on the ground knowing that she would soon come up this way to see if he had truly left. And she will come to find out that he did.