Imagine Odin Forbidding You From Leaving

You solemnly strolled through the corridors. Every now and then allowing a sigh to escape your lips. For the third time Odin has denied your access to the different realms. You've already aced your tests and mastered your fighting class and everything else you need to be prepared to travel to different areas. Yet, he still says 'no'. You were so lost in your thoughts when you turned the corner you ran into, Loki, your best friend. "Oh I'm so sorry!" He apologized. "It's fine" you say trying to get around him. He places a hand on your shoulder, preventing you from moving any farther."What's wrong?" He asks searching for your eyes. "It's nothing" you shrug. "Y/n?" He said, the tone of his voice demanding a truthful answer. You look around you and see Odin down the other end, glaring harshly at you. Loki notices him as well. He takes hold of your hand and leads you down the hall and into his chambers. You sit on his bed while he shuts the door behind him. "Now, y/n, tell me what's going on." He sits on the bed next to you. You sigh. "Odin still isn't allowing me to go into the bifrost. Yet he's letting everyone else, and they all are bullying me for it." You sniffle feeling tears build up behind your eyes. Loki wraps an arm around you and you lay your head in the crook of his neck. After minutes of pure silence, Loki's shifts his position to face you. "You know what?" He says pushing a stray strand of hair out of your eyes."What?" You say curious of what he is thinking. He signals you to get up, and of course, you did as you were told. Loki pulled the comforter back a little and removed the throw pillows. "Here, lay down." He said to you. You look at him a little cautious of what you may get yourself into. "Oh goodness" he rolls his eyes knowing exactly what you're thinking. "Just get in." He said. You got in the bed and he moved the blanket on top of you. He placed his hands on your arms and started speaking in a language you knew nothing of. You began to get dizzy and darkness clouded your vision. You found yourself in a world covered in red roses and smelled of them too. The sun was setting and the sky was painted with pinks, purples, and oranges."What is this place?" You say, your voice echoing. You looked behind you and saw a small cottage, the one you always dreamed of having. The world began to leave and turn into darkness again. Your eyes flutter open and Loki gazes down at you with a cute smirk on his face. "What was that?" You say sitting up. "It's a world none of those fools have seen. Only you and I have been able to feast our eyes on its beauty." He moved his hand on top of yours. "It was beautiful. I wish I could live there." You pout. "Then why don't you?" Loki's smirk grew larger. "What?" You say puzzled. Loki's hand reached up to yours cheek and cupped it. "Y/n, my darling, who I've loved for centuries. The house you saw craves someone to live in it. Would you do me the honor of marrying me so we may live happily together? I don't think I could travel and explore the worlds unknown to the naked eye without you by my side." Loki's voice sounded oh so angelic and passionate with every word that came from his lips.By now your eyes were filled with tears of joy. Loki gently wiped them away with his thumb. "Yes" you mouthed, "yes". Loki and you giggled. His lips sweetly met yours. He smiled under the kiss, unable to contain his joy that he had found the one he would spend the rest of his life with.