Imagine Loki Sleepwalking

"I hate you" you spit at Loki. Loki, who was laying in bed with you glaring down at him. "What?" He inquired. "I. Hate. You." You repeat. "W-why?" He stuttered. "You know exactly why." You said walking to the wall and picked up a bucket that was next to it. "Why?" He repeated himself in a more demanding tone this time. "This is why" you say and toss the water and ice that was inside the bucket onto him. He turned completely blue and his eyes turned blood red. "Get out" you demand. Loki stood up. "How did you find out?" He began to shout. "Just leave you, scum! You piece of Jotunheim scum!" You shout. Loki's right eye breaks a tear, "well" he gulped. He grabbed a shirt and put it on himself. "Goodbye" he said leaving the apartment. 

           He kicked some pebbles that were on the ground as he walked outside under the moonlight. It was about 3 AM. "You fool" he scolded himself. "Jotunheim scum" He scoffed before he began to break down into tears. 

Then everything went black. 

"Loki!" You shake his arm. He was asleep on a park bench. "Loki!" You shake him again. "Mm, what? Y/n?" He inquired surprised by the figure that was standing over him. "You were sleep walking, and you should never wake a sleep walker so I didn't know what to do." You explain with a small smile on your face. "You were dreaming" you add giggling. "I was?" He inquires. "Yep" you giggle. He sits up with a serious look on his face. Suddenly, he pushed himself up from the bench. "But you kicked me out of the apartment?" He said. "No, I didn't." You reply standing up. "You called me Jotunheim scum!" He began to shout. "Loki, trust me. It was just a dream." You say as you tried to put your hand on his shoulder but it was immediately denied. "Loki" you say, your voice more calm and quiet. Then reality kicked in as he looked at you. "Darling, I'm sorry." He said calming down then he hugged you. "It's fine" you reply hugging him back. "Can we go home now?" You inquire pecking him. "Yes" he said and kissed you, lingering there much long before leading you back to the apartment.