Imagine Sherlock Investigating Who Attempted To Murder You P3

"Sherlock, you have to stop. It's been two weeks and you almost got yourself killed three days ago!" John exclaimed, watching Sherlock pace back and forth in the living room. "Give me a reason" Sherlock scoffed, plopping down on the fabric arm chair. "You're ignoring y/n! She asks for you every day. Sherlock, she got out of the hospital not even five hours ago and you weren't there to help her settle in back at the hotel." John implored, his stern expression evolving into an angered one. Sherlock paused, realization kicking in. "I have, haven't I?" Sherlock mumbled under his breath, sitting back in his chair; contemplating his predicament. "Sherlock, take off the day and go to her." John crooned, his expression now soft and compassionate. Sherlock nodded quickly before getting up and putting on his jacket. "Tell me if you see anything" Sherlock stated firmly, wrapping a scarf around his neck. "Of course" John said, following him to the door and shutting it once he left.
You heard a knock on your door. You thought for a moment, then attempted to push yourself off the couch. You gasped, then gently sat back down. "Come in!" You called out, in hopes they would hear you. "The door is locked!" Sherlock responded. You smiled, "then unlock it!" You replied pulling the blanket closer to you. The door opened and shut. Sherlock came into the room, placing his credit card back into his wallet. "It never fails" Sherlock crooned grinning, sitting on the arm chair, facing you. "How are you?" You inquired quietly. "I am good," Sherlock replied quietly as well, "and you?" You quickly wiped away a tear that unexpectedly escaped your eye. "Um-nevermind with me, tell me what's new with you." You responded, striving not to sob in front of him. "No y/n," Sherlock sighed now moving to sit next to you, "I'm sorry, I know I'm the reason you are upset. Would you ever forgive me?" You nodded your head, looking away from him. "Please" Sherlock begged, seeing how you aren't confident in your answer. "Of course" you mumbled now looking into his eyes. Sherlock leaned down and kissed your nose. "Oh-the man who attempted to kill me...I didn't exactly see his face, but," you stated anxiously, "I can tell you what the tattoo on his wrist looked like?" Sherlock's eyes widened, surprised and excited. "Please do!" He exclaimed. "It was a the silhouette of a raven. Dark blue with a black outlining." You informed him. Sherlock clapped his hands, "oh yes, this is so exciting!" Sherlock exclaimed loudly. You chuckled. A gun shot went off, both you and Sherlock paused unaware of where it came from. It happened again, closer. "Get down." Sherlock mumbled, lowering himself to the floor with you. He scanned the room, waiting. It happened again, this time it broke one of the windows of your home. The floor creaked as feet creeped onto them. Sherlock gestured for you to move behind the couch. You did so, and sat there trembling between the hardness of the wall and the softness of the couch. Sherlock creeped behind the wall, blocking himself from the view of the intruder. Hands grasped onto Sherlock's neck, causing him to gag and choke. "Sherlock!" You shrieked rushed to him, only to be pushed down to the floor. You shouted as your wound quickly became worse. Sherlock elbows the intruder in the stomach, making him cringe and stumble back. Sherlock kicked him to the floor and jumped on top of him; pinning his arms to the floor with his legs. The intruder wore a mask that was plastered onto his face. Sherlock reached back to look at his wrist. Nothing. The intruder loudly broke a tooth within his mouth, his eyes becoming red, then his breath leaving him. Sherlock grinned widely, "I think we have a way to find your murderer now, y/n."