Imagine Meeting Chris At SDCC

You slowly make your way to the stage where the celebrities were taking photos with fans. And one person you were determined to meet was Chris Evans. And like almost every other girl in the room that was screaming, you were a fangirl. Except you weren't screaming like the rest. Like that, it was your turn. "Hey" Chris greeted you stepping down from the stage. "Hey" you respond. He takes your phone out of your hand and slides his thumb up the screen turning it to the camera. He wrapped an arm around your waist and smiled. You smiled too and he snapped the pic with the shutter noise going off. "It was nice meeting you!" You say. "It was great meeting you too!" He said and kissed your forehead. You felt something move into your pocket but decided to ignore it until you left the room. He pulled away and patted your shoulder before you walked off. 

You finally got out of the room and reached inside your pocket and saw a note. "Heres my number" it read. Who it was sighed by made you scream. "-Chris Evans" it read. You immediately put his contact into your phone. 

You sat down as you waited for your friend to come back. The doors opened and Chris surrounded by cops, who were escorting him, and the fans. He saw you and made the 'call me' sign. You smile and nod your head. He smiled back and walked away leaving you almost faint not being able to process it all that was happening.