Imagine Being Tom's Makeup Artist

You were going to be the main makeup artist for the new Thor film called Ragnorak! You didn't know much about the movie but you still overly excited since you are working with Tom Hiddleston! You carried your makeup and everything else you need down the hallway. You opened the door and Tom was already in there. The costume designer was adding some final touches to his costume before she left. Now you were alone with him. You patted the back of the chair signaling him to sit. "Hello" he greeted as he took his seat. "Hey" you say grabbing the brushes and powder to make him look paler and applied it to his face. "Are you new here?" He asked pulling your hand away from his face. "New to this set, yes. I have worked in other movies though." You say grabbing the wig and begin to die his curly blonde hair. "Hm" he said. He continued to ask you multiple questions about your personality and life experiences. Once you finished with the hair extensions you allowed him to be on his way. Before he opened the door and gave you a warm smile. He left the room and your shift was officially over. Suddenly, a pair of hands turned you around. It was Tom. He leaned down quickly and pecked your lips. "I'm sorry..." He looked down blushing, "I just had to". You giggled. "Well..." He said clearing his throat, "I'll see you soon". He winked at you and left you speechless.