Imagine Your and Harry's First Kiss

You felt your phone buzz in your back pocket. You pulled it out and saw a picture of Harry. "Hello, Harry." You said answering it. "Hey beautiful, would you like to come over and maybe we could watch a movie?" He suggested. You could hear a sense of nervousness, but decided to ignore it for the moment. "Yeah! Um-I'll be there soon." You responded smiling. "Good." He replied. "See you soon" you said then hung up the phone.
You climbed up the stairs to your bedroom. You quickly changed from your pajamas to a casual outfit consisting of high wasted skinny jeans and a doctor who t-shirt; assuming that the occasion wouldn't require something more formal. You grabbed your car keys and headed to his home.
Once you got there you knocked on his door. He opened and smiled. "Hello" he greeted you. "Hey" you responded and walked inside. "Shall we?" He inquired gesturing to the love seat. You smiled as you sat down. He sat down next to you and wrapped his arm on your shoulder. He pressed play and the movie started.
During the movie you felt as if he was tense. You debated whether or not to mention anything, but it began to get awkward when you felt his breath next to your cheek. "You okay?" You inquired looking up at him. "Of course" he lied, and you could tell. You looked back to the TV, but you still were uncomfortable. You saw in the corner of your eye, his hand slowly moving up and too your chin. You felt him touch tour chin, and make you look at him. Then it happened. He kissed you. Your first kiss with him, and in general. He continued to kiss you, cupping both your cheeks with his hands. You quickly pulled away and stood up. "Harry" you stated. "Maybe we should not-should not do this now." You gulped. "I'm sorry. We have been dating for a year now...I just thought..." Harry attempted to explain. "I know-I have never kissed anyone before, and it scares me." You said finally looking at him. He stood up. "There's nothing to be scared of, beautiful." He said grabbing hold of your hand and massaging your palm with his thumb. You looked up at him. "May we finish the movie? And talk about this later?" You inquired. "Of course." He responded and brought you back to the couch. He sat down, then you did and laid your head on his chest. You could hear his heart beating, which soothed you; making you feel much more relaxed. "Mmmmm..." You sighed holding his hand. The movie continued to play. He stroked your smooth, h/c hair and was still rubbing your palm. "Feeling better?" He inquired. "Mhm" you responded. The movie ended and he turned off the TV. You sat up, stretched allowing a yawn to escape your mouth. "Harry" you said. "Yes?" He responded. "I'm sorry for...overreacting. We have been dating for a year so..." You stated. Harry chuckled and uneasily leaned into you, brushing his lips on yours. "Don't worry, I'm nervous too." He stated in hopes to make you feel better as he rested his forehead on yours. You giggled and closed your eyes. "I noticed." "Yeah" he rubbed his nose against yours. You slowly stood up. "I better get going now." You said looking at the time. "It's almost midnight." Harry stood up and pecked your temple. "Goodnight, beautiful." He said. "Goodnight, Harry" you replied the left the apartment, a hint of pink forming on your cheeks.