Imagine Being Loki's Servant

You quietly brought prince Loki's clothes for the day into his room. It was quite dark and large. He was sound asleep in his bed; a quiet snore coming from him. You placed his clothes on his couch. You walk to a mirror and smooth out your dress and fix your hair. "I see you take pride in your beauty, y/n." Loki stated startling you. "Oh, my prince. I was just-" you begin to say but was interrupted by Loki. "No need to explain" Loki stated waving his hand in the air. He gets out of his bed and opens the curtains. You slowly back away to leave. "No, wait." He stated. He comes over to you and creates a small flower in his hand. "To compliment your most flattering features." Loki said in his usual deep, breathy, and mischievous voice. "Thank you, my prince." You respond blushing a deep crimson. "Oh the simplest of things can turn a young girls heart so quickly." Loki said bringing his face closer to yours. "My prince, I do not think we should do this." You say staring into his green eyes. "Oh, my pet. There are so many things I do that would not be kindly overlooked by the king." Loki said, his face coming closer by the second. "Oh" is all you could say. His lips finally reached yours. He gently and sweetly brushed them then pulled away. "What do you say to that, my pet?" Loki inquired stroking your hair. "I do not know." You respond almost giggling. Loki smirked. "Good."