Imagine Sebastian Playing The Piano

Your eyes flickered open. Music played in the background. You sat up and scanned the studio apartment. Sebastian quietly sat at the piano. He's fingers slowly pressed down on the many keys creating a beautiful sound. You leaned against the couch and curled up into a ball bringing a blanket around your shoulders. Sebastian looked back at you and smirked; then adverted his gaze back to the piano. Once you realized he wasn't going to come over to you, you decided to come to him. You walk up to him and wrap your arms around his waist and nudge your nose under his jawline. "Mmmm, I'm playing the piano now. I can't come and sit with you just yet." Sebastian said gazing intently at the keys. "Awww" You inquire pecking his cheek. "Are you sure? We could watch a movie or something?" You beg stroking his soft hair. "Y/n...." Sebastian moaned as he stopped playing the piano and began looking at you. He was a little frustrated at you, but while you were smiling at him in hopes he would come, he cracked a smile himself. "I can't be mad at you..." He sighed. "Does that mean we can watch a movie now?" You inquire excitedly. "Yes, we can. Anything for my girl." He responded. "Yay!" You rejoice running over and plopping on the couch. Sebastian follows you and sits down, wrapping an arm around you. You quickly turned on a movie and leaned back into his arm. His lips meeting yours just as the movie started, then he pulled away.