Imagine Being "Taken" By Hydra

You sat with your legs under you, slumped over supported by the hands of two Hydra agents. Sweat had already formed on your back and forehead; the pain hasn't even come yet. "Last chance, where is it?" The man shouted, glaring down at you. "I don't know what you're talking about." You whimper, a tear falling down your cheek. "Begin" the man commanded. Instantly, you felt pain surging through you. It happened again and again, each time a shriek coming from you. "Bucky!" You screeched, knowing he wouldn't hear you. He was at home, alone, probably worried. He may be searching for you, that's at least what you hope is happening at the moment. Your arm was pulled from your side, a man gripping it with a knife in his hand. He began to carve into your skin; the Hydra symbol. And with the other arm, another man pulled it from your side and began to carve into it as well; it read "hail Hydra". The carving had ended, but that wasn't all. You saw the whips. Two men, the same men, made their way behind you. The puddles of dirty water splashing onto your bare feet. The whips came down and struck your back, creating large scars. Then, everything went black. You woke up, half of you in the dirty water. The dim light and the cement walls giving you an uneasy feeling. Agents came in, guns on their back. "No-no-no..." you whimpered. They harshly picked you up, and brought you out of the room.
Time had passed, places had flashes in and out of your vision due to the constant black outs. You were now at your home. The one you and Bucky shared. The agents looked inside the home. Once they discovered it was clear, the broke open the door and brought you in. They set you down on the kitchen floor. A man began to fill a plastic cup with water. The man splashed it on your face, making you wake up more and the black outs to stop. You leaned against the cupboard, trying to regain your breath with your eyes closed. You opened your eyes in an instant. You were now in bed, Bucky was frantically shaking you as tears streamed down his cheek. The pain had gone? You jumped out of bed and checked your arms. Nothing. "What?" You inquired in disbelief. "What's happening?" You could feel an anxiety attack coming. Bucky grabbed both your arms. You tried to back away, but he pushed you against the wall forbidding you from doing so. "Y/n, y/n, shhhhh. It's okay, everything is fine. It was just a dream." Bucky said, his soft voice making you feel more relaxed. You finally stopped fighting, and looked him in the eye. "It-it was a dream?" You inquire scanning the room. "Yes. It was." Bucky said. You noticed the tears on his face. "Did I worry you that much?" You inquired, again, in disbelief. "Yes, you were...screaming a-and sweating. I didn't know what do to." Bucky responded. "What was it about?" He inquired. You kissed him, taking him by surprise, then broke down onto him. Your chin resting on his shoulder, tears streaming down your face. And in a quiet whisper, you said, "Hydra".