Imagine Loki Asking You To Marry Him

You sat solemnly at your desk. Your fingers flicked at the pieces of paper you were drawing on with a blank expression on your face. It had been 3 months since you saw him. The man that swept you off your feet. You heard a knocking sound on your window. You quickly turned around and saw nothing. You look back and decide to ignore it; then it happened again. You turned around and from lack of patience you walk over to the window and open it. Up and down, left and right was nothing. Just the tree that was next to your house and the occasionally child that would run by. You close the window and sit down on the windowsill. A tear formed in your eye and you began to weep. Unexpectedly, a large hand began to rub your back, "shhhh don't cry, I am here now" a voice said. You turned around and saw him. Loki. He was back! You wrapped your arms around his neck and cried happy tears into his neck. "I missed you so much!" You say and kiss his cheek. "I missed you too!" He said and pecked your lips in return. He held you in his arms and rocked you slowly. Your head lay against his chest and your hand fingers his own hand. "Marry me" he whispers into your ear. You looked up at him, "you-you want me to marry you?" You ask wanting to be sure you heard correctly. "Yes" he whispers back. You nodded your head 'yes' before his lips met yours again.