Imagine Loki When He See's His Daughter

He paced the width of the large, iron doors you were behind. He inhaled deeply and exhaled as he restlessly sat down, then quickly got up again. The doors open and out comes Frigga. Loki looks to her direction and lifts his eyebrows as he awaits for her to speak. A huge grin came on her face, "it's a girl" she said. Loki's heart raced with excitement as he picked up his mother and spun her around. "Congratulations!" Frigga said giggling at the stupid smile plastered onto her sons face. "She's waiting for you" she informed him. "Oh-oh yes!" He said joyfully as he ran into the room. You laid on the bed and smiled once you saw him. He came and sat down on the edge as he looked down at his daughter. "Would you like to hold her?" You ask, a little weary. He nods his head 'yes' like a five year old when he is asked if he wanted a piece of candy. You handed him the blue baby. He cradled her in his arms, careful to not drop or bring any harm to her. She began to whine a bit. Loki at fist was confused by what to do but soon shushed her gently immediately making her settle down and grab tight onto his finger. Your eye became watery at the beautiful sight before you. "Awwww, darling don't cry. You're going to make me cry too" he said as he eyes had begun to do the same. A tear escaped your eye but he quickly yet tenderly kissed it away.