Imagine Loki Asking You To Sing

You and Loki happily giggled as you both rushed down the corridor. Loki's hand grasped tightly onto your own. He slowed down until he came to a stop. "Loki, what are you doing?" You inquired, puzzled. Loki shushed you by placing his index finger to your lips. Loki leaned down to place his thin lips on your own, but failed to do so. "Hey, Laufeyson! Get over here!" An Asgardian soldier called out. Loki rolled his eyes. "Yes?" He stated, advancing to him. "Don't you remember? The bet we made; that you lost!" The soldier spat. "Loki..." You whispered wrapping your arm around his. "I do" Loki stated, his chin held high. "Then go on! Go to the lost world of the nine realms and do what the bet said to do!" The soldier spat, standing unsteadily in his place as if he was drunk. "Fine" Loki growled, glaring at the soldier. Loki started to head towards the other end of the palace to go to the gardens. You, the soldier and his buddies were all following behind him. "Loki, what's happening?" You inquired nervously. He only ignored you, striding down the corridor. Before you knew it, you were in another realm. The place was dark and gloomy, no sun to shine through the clouds; if there were any. The soldier grabbed hold of you, jerking you away from Loki's side. "Loki!" You called out. Loki quickly turned around and attempted to pull you back. "Leave her be!" Loki growled. The soldier glared at Loki. "Go and awaken her." He hissed gesturing him to move out to the middle of the field. "Fine" Loki spat. Loki jogged out to the middle of the rocky area, and stood there. "What is he doing?" You inquired, fearful of what may come. "In the middle of that, there is a beast. Since your boyfriend lost the bet, he now must slay her." The soldier chuckled, grinning wildly. Loki began to speak an ancient language, only known to him, his mother, and the beast below the rock. As expected, the rocks began to shake rapidly until a hole appeared right in front of Loki. Suddenly, the beast came flying out into his face; screeching. Loki fell to his back and watched as it flew to the other side. "I didn't know a banshee could move so slow" Loki taunted, smirking. The banshee eyed Loki, before it rushed to him. Loki pulled out his knife and attempted to stab the banshee; which it avoided. The banshee grabbed Loki by his neck, slowly choking him. "Loki!" You shrieked fighting to remove yourself from the grasp of the soldier. "Please! You begged. Loki broke loose of the banshee, clenched his fist then punched it's face. Unexpectedly, Loki froze. He stood there, staring emotionless into its face. Loki then fell over onto the ground as the banshee flew back to its hole. "Loki!" You shouted causing the soldier to let you go. You rushed to his side and pulled him to your lap. There was a rapier sticking out of his stomach. "No, no, no." You muttered stroking his cheek. "Y/n" Loki moaned, pain in the tone of his voice. "You're going to be fine, you're going to be fine..." You muttered, your mind racing of what to do. "Of course I'm going to be fine," Loki crooned making you look at him, "I'm with you." Your eyes began to well with tears as you bit your bottom lip. "Y/n." Loki stated, his voice hoarse. "Yes, darling?" You responded as a tear escaped the corner of your right eye. "Would you sing to me, just like you do whenever I have a nightmare..?" Loki inquired, his hope filled eyes piercing yours. You held him closer to you and leaned against a rock behind you. "You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy when skies are grey..." You began to quietly sing while choking on your tears. Loki smiled weakly up at you. You continued to sing, "You'll never know dear, how much I love you, so please don't take my sunshine away." By now you were sobbing, Loki's head was now hanging back and his smile now gone. You held his cold face in your hands. Loki had changed back to his Jotun form. In a quiet whisper, you began to sing to his lifeless body again, saying: "The other night dear, as I lay sleeping, I dreamed I held you in my arms, When I woke dear, I was mistaken and I hung my head and I cried".