Imagine Playing Twister With Sebastian

"I'm gonna fall if I do that" Sebastian complained for the thousandths time. "You have to do it!" I say towering over him. "Put your hand right there." I point to the farthest yellow dot. "Who wanted to play this game?" Sebastian said reaching as far as he could. "You did." I say sitting on the couch. "Well, I never knew twister would be this hard." Then it finally happened, he fell straight onto his back making him moan in pain. I bursted into laughter. Sebastian soon joined in realizing how ridiculous he must of looked. After calming down I get up and extend my hand towards him to help him up, instead he pulled me on top of him. "Your turn" he whispered quickly getting up and grabbing the spinner. 
Twenty minutes had gone by and he had a strange look about him; he was up to something. "What?" I ask. "Nothing" he smirks, getting comfortable in the chair. "Put your hand there" he said pointing to a certain yellow spot. "You've got to be joking" I respond as I roll my eyes. "This is how you felt?" I ask trying my best to look at him. He smiled and laughed, "yes, ma'am." I reach as far as I could to the spot he had pointed to; and it ended like him. I fell straight onto my back. He laughed even harder now. "Man.." I say, "that hurt" "want me to make you feel better?" He asked. I nodded my head and he came and picked me up off the ground and carried me to the couch. He placed me on top of him and gently pressed his lips on mine. "Better?" He asked. "Better."