Imagine Meeting Loki For The First Time

You sat quietly, flipping the pages of your book. Looking through the different pieces of art on each page. "Midgardian artwork" a voice stated, as you felt a presence creeping up behind you. You gasped, startled. "I did not mean to scare you" Loki chuckled. Prince Loki, he actually spoke to you! "Prince Loki," you began slightly bashful, "I-it's fine." Loki chuckled again. "I see you are interested in art, is that true?" Loki inquired, sitting next to you on the bench and taking the book from your hand. "Mhm," you responded, "page 89 is my favorite." Loki smirked and flipped to that page. A beautiful painting of a winter wonderland under the moonlit sky with stars covering it came up. "It's beautiful." Loki crooned, glancing quickly into your eyes then back to the book. You leaned in closer to see it. Then, You backed away quickly, noticing how close you were to him. "What's wrong?" Loki inquired, raising his eyebrows. "I don't want to get too close, I don't know if you-uh-" you muttered quickly. Loki only laughed, grinning. "What?" You asked giggling as a light pink came over your cheeks. "You're just so...so..." Loki crooned becoming serious. "Beautiful." He finished. Loki leaned down and pressed his lips against your own. Once he pulled away you both smiled. "Shall we meet again?" Loki inquired, smirking. "Of course" you replied as you watched him stand up, peck your forehead; then leave you almost swooning.