Imagine Sebastian Being Protective

Constant beeping noises continued to come from your phone, a dim light emitting from it. You would, as alway, pick it up and reply; then set it back down. Of course, there was no use for that since you would pick it up again not 5 seconds later. "Goodness" you sigh, leaning back against the couch. "Y/n, I got the pizza!" Sebastian called out from the garage door, as it unintentionally slammed behind him. "Good" you state joyfully jumping up from the couch and heading to the kitchen. Sebastian opened the box and you both swooned at the strong scent that came from it. "I'm so excited" you mumbled as you grabbed a slice and put it on a plate. Sebastian chuckled and did the same. You both sat down at the table and began to eat it. "Y/n, what's that noise?" Sebastian inquired furrowing his eyebrows. "Oh, it's my phone." You replied, a bit annoyed by it. You reach over and grab it from the back of the couch, turning it off before throwing it back on it. "There" you sighed in relief. "Who was texting you?" Sebastian inquired taking a bite from his pizza. "David." You simply stated, doing the same as Sebastian by taking a bite from your now new slice of pizza. "David? That jerk from freshman year?" Sebastian protectively asked, looking directly into your eyes. "Seb, it's not like David and I are dating. He contacted me and well, as always, I replied like a normal person." You defensively responded, a sense of irritation in the tone of your voice. "Y/n, you can't go around talking to that guy. He's done bad things and I don't want him to hurt you." Sebastian firmly and clearly stated, making sure you understood every word as if speaking to a child. "Hey, I can take care of myself." You scoffed, lifting both hands in the air. Sebastian drug his fingers though his hair. "Y/n, just please, don't talk to him," Sebastian implored "like I said, I don't want him to hurt you." He quietly added. "When will you finally stop treating me like a child?" You inquired, anger flowing through your veins. You stood up from the table; and so did Sebastian. Both of you, best friends, angry at each other. You quickly turned on your phone and read the remaining text messages from David, then began to type. "He wants to meet me at Starbucks. He will be a much better person to hang out with anyway." You spat grabbing your purse and heading to the garage door. "What?" Sebastian asked in disbelief. You only looked at him as you grabbed the keys from the key holder then left the house.
David sat next to you in a booth, almost uncomfortably close. "I'm happy you came." He stated handing you your coffee. "Yeah" you mumbled, your mind focusing on how you treated Sebastian earlier. "Is everything alright?" He inquired, concerned. "Yeah, I'm fine." You mumbled drinking the coffee, soon for it to hit the back of your throat at the sight that shocked you, yet somewhat relieved you. Sebastian came in, the same demeanor from earlier. He began to order his drink then sat down after the barista handed him a merely a cup of coffee. "Y/n, tell me what's going on." David demanded, the tone of his voice rising. "Nothing, trust me." You said, an obviously fake smile on your face. "Y/n" David harshly stated, staring down at you. Your eyes frantically looked for a quick way around him, but failed. You adverted your gaze to Sebastian, who was already looking anxiously at you. You swallowed the lump in your throat. "David, I just need some time alone. That's all." You crooned, hoping he will understand. David held your hand, squeezing it causing it to be red. You flinched at his touch. "Tell me" David demanded. You looked back again to Sebastian, who was watching in horror. A sense of softness in his eyes, the ones you realized just now that you love. Sebastian's jaw dropped, as he watched you flinch yet again. He noticed your red hand as David slowly twisted it. Sebastian jumped from the table, everyone's eyes now on him. Sebastian rushed to David, grabbing the back of his shirt and throwing him to the ground. You darted out of the booth as David stood up. Tears forming in your eyes. An older women came to you and placed a loving arm around your shoulder. "Leave her alone." Sebastian hissed, glaring at David. "Never" David spat, both his fists clenched. Weakly, he threw a punch at Sebastian, who counter-attacked by catching it, and throwing a punch at him with the other clenched fist. David fell back against the floor, groaning. Tears now streamed down your cheeks, the old women gently rubbing your back. Sebastian speedily walked to you and gently pulled you into his embrace as he lead you outside, into the backseat of his car; knowing that you will need time to let out your feelings. Sebastian got in first, then reached out his hand for you, you got in and shut the door. Sebastian immediately pulled you into his embrace, placing kisses all over your face. You pulled away, a bit shocked. "I was so worried." he crooned, his own eyes welling in tears. "Sebastian...do you...?" You inquired, gazing up into his blue eyes. "I love you, y/n." Sebastian whispered as you both leaned in to kiss. "I'm so sorry," you mumbled, "you must be so angry with me right now." You awkwardly chuckled. "No, never. I could never be angry with you," Sebastian whispered, rubbing your cheek with his thumb, "not with my best girl."