Imagine Tom Having To Go To The Hopsital

It was after midnight and you and Tom were strolling down the wide sidewalk. You gripped tightly onto his large hand as you brought yourself closer to him. "We're almost home, darling." Tom stated kissing your cold hand. You returned the favor and kissed his as well, "okay" you reply. Soon you both came to an old, metal and unstable staircase. According to Tom it was doomed to break at any given moment. It creaked as he escorted you up it. Making sure you won't fall. He opened the door to your small studio apartment. You went inside and threw your bag down on the love seat as he shut the door and locked it firmly. "Finally, we're home." Tom sighed. He walked over to the window and opened the blinds to see the stars. They were perfect. Not a cloud in the sky or smoke from the building to block them. You made your way to him and wrapped your arms around his waist. "I love you" you say laying your cheek on his back. "I love you" he responded in his angelic, deep voice with a hint of his breathy tone. You felt something press on your back. You slowly looked back and saw a man in a dark mask holding a gun to you. He put his finger to his mouth signaling you to be quiet. Your hand tensed on Tom's stomach. He looked down and began to run them with his thumb. "Is everything okay?" He inquired. You squeezed his hand, still watching the man behind you. You opened your mouth to say something, but that's when the gun cocked. "Darling...?" Tom inquired. He now looked back at you and saw him. He immediately pushed you out of the way. The gun went off and Tom fell to the floor. "No!" You shriek. The man rushed outside; then a loud crashing sound came from outside. You looked outside and saw the staircase had broken and the man lie dead on the ground. You quickly ran back to Tom. His face was contorted with pain. You saw he was shot on his leg. Blood spilling out of it. You held his face within the palms of your hands. His breathing was fast, his forehead covered in sweat, and his eyes quickly wandering around the room as if he was trying to comprehend what had happened. "Tom-Tom look at me" you state. His eyes land on yours. "You're going to be fine" you say in a calm voice knowing that the neighbors have called the police. You were stroking his blonde curls before you saw the police car arrive. You attempted to stand up but Tom's hand won't allow you. "Please stay with me" he begged. "Okay, okay" you respond and hold his face again. Police rushed into the room. You back away, but still held onto his hand. You jogged beside him as they pulled him away on the gurney. His eyes locked on you. "Sorry, you can't go in" a doctor told you as they lifted him into the ambulance. "Okay" you respond. Tom watched you, "wait..why can't she come" he inquired as the doctors shut the doors and drove away.
Going through the traffic was hard and made your journey to the hospital much longer than you had intended. You went inside the hospital and immediately Diana (Tom's mother) had greeted you. "Would you like to see him?" She inquired. "Yes" you respond. Diana leads you to the elevator and pressed the button to the 5th floor. "You're all he's talking about" she stated. "What?" You responded a bit puzzled. "You're name is the only thing we can get him to say." Diana chuckled. You did as well. The doors opened and she pointed to the room Tom was in before she went back down in the elevator to meet with Tom's father. You slowly opened the door and Tom grinned from ear to ear once he saw you. You shut the door and walked over to him. "Hi" you greet him as you sit on the bed. "Hello" he responded. "I see you're feeling better." You giggle. Tom laughed. You grabbed hold of his hand, then leaned down and kissed his cheek. Tom smirked and pouted his lips out. "Aww you want me to kiss you on the lips?" You respond pouting your lips as well. "Mhm" he said nodding his head. You lean down and kiss him, in which he kissed you back.