Imagine Bucky When Your Boyfriend Harms You

A/N: the final part of the Tom and Ben imagine next:)

Birds sung sweetly and the sun shined down on you as you read quietly in the window of your boyfriends home. He had gone away for the weekend and you had taken it upon yourself to watch his pet dog. Flipping the page, you cut yourself on the paper. "Ouch" you gasp, sucking on your index finger. "Babe?" You boyfriend called out from the front door. You gazed up and saw him, suitcase in hand and a stern look on his face. "What are you doing here?" He inquired harshly, like spitting venom out of his mouth. "You had asked me to..." You responded softly, not wishing to enrage him any more than he already is. "I don't need you to help me." He spat, emphasizing on the word 'help'. You opened your mouth to speak just as his hand slammed down on the small table next to you. "Get out" he hissed, his face uncomfortably close to your own. You placed the book down carefully and slowly made your way out. "I said get out!" He shouted, impatient at the pace you were walking at. He rushed to you, his clenched fist came down powerfully to your arm. You shrieked as another came. He backed away and reached into his pocket, pulling out a pocket knife and flipping it open to the longest blade. It's rusty metal reflected the light. "Please, no!" You begged piteously. Pushing yourself to your feet, you darted for the door. Struggling to open it, seeming he had locked it when he had come in. He walked to you, a wild smirk on his face. You finally got it open and rushed down the sidewalk to your car. Starting the engine, you speeded away as tears fell down your cheeks.
You made it to your apartment building. You slowly climbed the stairs to the third floor, not wanting anyone to see your tears or the black and purple bruise forming on your arm. Quietly jogging to your door, you pulled out your keys and attempted to unlock it; yet nothing happened. Again and again you tried, feeling drained and exhausted. Now giving up, you slid down the side of the wall and pull out a jacket from your backpack that had been sitting in your car. Putting it on the cover your arm, you pulled your knees to your chest, silently weeping in them. "Y/n?" A voice said as you felt a presence come near. A hand touched your shoulder, making you look up into those blue eyes you know too well. "Bucky" you breathed. He looked concerned, he eyes piercing your own. "Why are you on a level lower than your own? Come, let's get you inside." Bucky crooned, placing a hand on your wounded arm. You breather in sharply. Bucky looked at you, dumbfounded. "What happened?" He inquired, fear boiling inside of him as he wondered what your answer would be. "Help me to my apartment please." You whimpered, unable to look him in the eye. Bucky did a quick nod and wrapped his metal arm around your waist. He escorted you down the hallway and up another flight of stairs. Now that you've reached your apartment, you sat down on the couch as Bucky shut and locked the door. "Now, y/n, please tell me what's wrong." Bucky said, sternly yet sweetly. You swallowed the growing lump in your throat and stayed silent. "Y/n, please." Bucky said placing his hands on your arms. You gasped, squinting your eyes. Bucky gently took off your jacket. Seeing the large wound on your arm left him astonished. "Who did this...?" Bucky inquired, feeling rage towards the unknown man who could have hurt you. "Tell me, y/n." Bucky stated firmly. You glanced up at the picture of you and your boyfriend on the wall. Bucky followed your gaze and sighed, "I knew it." "Knew what?" You asked. "I knew he would do something to hurt you. He's nice around you but a jerk around everyone else. Y/n, he's a drunk." Bucky explained carefully. You bursted into tears, sobbing into your hands. Bucky pulled you into his embrace, cautious of your bruise. Bucky kissed your forehead. "Let's get you to the doctors, this bruise looks pretty bad. C'mon..." Bucky crooned helping you up from the couch. "Bucky..." You said. "Yes?" He responded. You inhaled deeply, "will you never leave me? I always feel safe when you're around." You crooned quietly and softly. "I will never leave you. I love you, y/n." Bucky responded in a soft and gentle tone. He leaned down and pressed his lips against your own, cupping your cheek with his hand. "I love you" you said, smiling. Bucky smirked and lead you to your door. "C'mon, we can't have my best girl hurt." Bucky said chuckling slightly, as he escorted you to the hospital.