Imagine Sherlock Interrupting Your and John's Date

You fixed your hair and makeup, readying yourself for something most nerve wracking. You were about to go on a date with John Watson. Yes, the most famous detective's partner-in-crime. You heard a knock on your door. Breathing in deeply, you opened the door. John smiled, "hello" he said. "Hi" you said. "Well, shall we?" He said, extending his arm for your own. You both walked in silence until you reached a small coffee shop. John gestured for you to sit down as he chose the opposite side of you. "What do you like to do for a hobby?" He said straight out of the blue. "Photography," you said, "and you?" John chuckled. "I blog about my friends crime investigations. On his blog, of course." You smiled as something caught your eye. A familiar face rushed through the crowded room. Before you could speak his hand grasped John's arm. "Sherlock!" He said, jerking it away. "What is wrong with you?" Sherlock huffed out of frustration. "Moriarty, he has Mrs. Hudson." Sherlock said. You stood up and placed a hand on John's shoulder. John gave you a sympathetic look, before he placed quick kiss on your cheek. "I'm truly sorry, but I'll have to see you tomorrow." And with that he was gone, striving to keep at the same pace as Sherlock Holmes, the consulting detective.