Imagine Your's and Legolas' First Kiss

Legolas shot his arrow, it flew into the hearts of three orcs that were lined up. "Poor them" Legolas teased in his mind, watching as they all fell to the ground. Thranduil stood on his elk at the top of the hill, you by his side. "Wait" he crooned, holding his hand in the air. His eyes watched as a flood of orcs came rushing at the army of elves. "We are out numbered" an elf spoke up, running up to the side of the elk, the opposite of you. "You are correct," Thranduil crooned watching then turned to you, "now." You lifted up a small horn to your lips, then blew forcefully into the hole. Legolas looked up to the hill to you and his father while running back with the other elves. "He's disappointed" Thranduil commented, turning his elf around and walking off. [hours later]
You stood in your chambers, fixing your hair and makeup. "Father, that was a mistake! You doubt the strength of elves!" You heard Legolas shout. "I do not doubt the strength of all, but the weak I do. Those elves would have died, this was their first war and I was saving them from any more harm." Thranduil explained, following Legolas down the passageway. "You make them feel like children!" Legolas spat, glaring at his father. "What if they are children at heart? They watched in horror as the Orcs fled into the field. They would rather watch the kingdom fall rather than give up their life for it." Thranduil crooned, softly yet harshly. "Amin feuya ten' lle." Legolas hissed glaring one last time before making his way down the passageway. Thranduil watched, offended at his sons use of words. "I am disgusted with you, as well, prince of mirkwood." 
Legolas stomped his feet as he walked speedily down the passageway. You quickly opened your door, startling him. "Oh, y/n." Legolas stated, his tone annoyed. "Want to talk about it?" You inquired, your hope filled e/c eyes piercing his. Legolas nodded and followed you into your room. You gestured for him to sit down on one of your two chairs. You sat on the opposite one, and waited for him to speak. "My father, Thranduil, doubts the courage and strength of the elves. He says they are like children waiting to be killed by their executer in the battle field." Legolas stated frankly. Your eyes widened, "oh" you responded. Your mind rushed with what to say, you saw he desperately needed encouragement; but how were you to give it to him? You placed a hand on his tense and stiff shoulder, "should I be doing this?" You thought. Legolas glanced at your hand before placing his on top of yours. "Continue to train and encourage them, Legolas. They will fight a real battle one day and because of you, they will be able to win it." You crooned, looking into his eyes as you silently applauded yourself for your sagacious use of words. "Thank you, y/n. You always know what to say." Legolas said bringing your hand from his shoulder to his lips and kissing them. You blushed at this sudden act and covered your face with your hands. Legolas chuckled, slowly bringing your hands from your face and placing his lips on your own. "Legolas!" An elf called out from the distance. Legolas pulled away and playfully frowned, "I'll see you tomorrow?" He stated, curiously. "Mhm" you responded, blushing a deep crimson.