Imagine Having To Choose Between Tom and Ben Final Part

"Ben, what are you doing in my house?" You inquired harshly. "I came over because I forgot my wallet, and saw the flowers and I knew they weren't from me. They are much uglier too." Ben spat, resent filling his thoughts as his temper boiled dangerously. "Tell me, who are these from?" Ben asked. You continued to be mute, debating whether or not to say. "Uh-uh..." You stuttered, so desperately wishing to discover a way out. "Who, y/n?" Ben shouted angrily, as the rage began to surge through him again. Misha came into the room, carrying the card and balloon in his hands. "What's...happening?" He inquired, concerned. You took the phone from your ear and covered the speaker with your hand. "Ben found Tom's flowers. He's loosing it, Misha. I don't know what to do." You explained as you listened to Ben's consistent yelling on the phone. Tom placed a hand on your shoulder, wanting to comfort you. Misha thought for a moment, then advanced to you and took your phone. "Ben," He stated, "it's Misha." "Misha?" Ben repeated, a bit shocked. "I gave y/n the flowers," Misha said as you began gawking at him. "You!" Ben shouted, "I'll deal with you later. Tell y/n-" "no, y/n is..." Misha began then looked at you searching for approval. Knowing what he was about to say, you nodded encouraging him to continue. "Y/n is breaking up with you." Misha said. Ben became silent. "Okay," He said a bit shocked, "well, goodbye Misha." Then he hung up the phone and handed it back to you. Misha did the same and sighed. "What if he comes to you?" You asked. "I'll deal with him then, you two just relax now. I'll go on home." Misha said winking as he left the room. Tom smiled at you and you returned it. Slowly, Tom leaned in and kissed your cheek gently. "I love you" Tom crooned, yawning. You giggled and drug your fingers through his hair. "Get some rest." You crooned and adjusted the bed to be more comfortable. "What, why? We just got to be together without Ben breathing down our necks." Tom chuckled, grinning. "Yes but you need rest, the sooner you get better the sooner we can go on an actual date." You said and pecked his forehead. "At least stay with me, read me something as I fall asleep?" Tom asked innocently. You sighed as you saw Tom begin give you the puppy eyes. "Oh, fine." You said sitting down next to him and pulling out a book. You slowly began to read the words, every now and then stumbling on the larger and more complex ones. Tom would giggle while he laid back in the bed, eyes closed, as he faked being asleep just so he could hear you read to him until you stopped.