Imagine Sebastian When You Die

You walked into your bedroom, Sebastian was still sleeping peacefully. He was hugging your pillow, the blankets all wrapped around him. You sat on the edge of the bed and drug your fingers through his fluffy hair. He quietly moaned as his eyes flickered open. He looked up at you and smiled. "Good morning." He said, his voice groggy from waking up so early. You stroked his cheek. "I'm going to leave now. I'll be home in a few hours." You said as his hand went up to your hand and squeezed it. "Kiss?" He asked, his eyes slowly closing because of how tired he is. You stand up and smirked as an idea came into your mind. "You have to catch me first." You giggled and ran out of the room and down the stairs. "Oh no you don't." Sebastian said as he pushed himself out his and yours bed and chased you. You rushed into the kitchen and behind the counter. Sebastian came in and smirked. You ran into the dining room and around the table then into the living room. You waited for him to come, but he did not. Suddenly, Sebastian came out and grabbed you from behind. You screamed and laughed. "Let me go!" You screamed but was stopped by you laughing. Sebastian filled your face with kisses, trying to hold in his own laughter. He set and turned you around before landing his soft lips on your own. "I love you" he said pulling away. "I love you too, I'll only be gone for a few hours. I'll be home sooner than you think." You said and grabbed your car keys and purse. "Bye, darling." He said giving you a quick hug, before you left the house.
You were driving down the empty lane, your favorite song playing on the radio. Sebastian was sending you "I miss you" texts. "Oh Sebastian." You sighed and smiled as you read it, one hand on the steering wheel. "I miss you too much. Do you really need to be gone this long?" Sebastian's text read. You glanced up at the road, then back down to reply. "Yes, I am driving n" is all it read before you thumb accidentally hit send. "Darn-" you said. Suddenly, everything went black. A sharp pain overcame your body as you tried to move and open your eyes, but it was impossible. You felt a fog like feeling flow through your body, and your last breath leave you as you heard the sound of an ambulance and police cars in the background.
Sebastian's phone went off, he smirked thinking it was you and answered it. "Hello, y/n." he greeted. "Is this Sebastian?" To his surprise a mans voice said, sounding very serious. "Yes" He responded. "Your wife, y/n, was killed in a car accident not fifteen minutes ago. I am truly sorry." The man informed him. Sebastian's heart stopped, his eyes widened, and his jaw dropped. A rush of pain and regret surging through him. The phone dropped from his hand. He stood up, bit his lower lip and squinted his eyes trying to hold back the tears. His hand came up and landed hard against the newly painted wall, leaving an indent of cracks and dry paint falling off. "How could I have let this happen" he whimpered, tears flowing down his cheeks. "How!" He shouted and hit the wall with his hand against it again.
Days had passed, Sebastian had not left the home yet. A knock came from the front door. "Sebastian?" Chris said. "I know your in there. Let me in, okay?" He said with his hand on the doorknob, ready to break it open if he needed to. Nothing. "Sebastian, buddy, come and let me in." He said trying to be calm throughout the situation. Chris backed away from the door. "Sorry I have to do this." He apologized and slammed his body into the door, breaking it open. Sebastian laid on the couch, covered in a blanket and yet again, holding your pillow. The house a mess, broken glass covering the floor and the walls cracked. Chris's face dropped to sadness, seeing how much it pained him for you to be gone. "I love her!" He wailed gripping his hand onto your pillow. "I know you did, and she knew that too." Chris said walking over to him the glass cracking even more beneath his feet then sat on top the wooden coffee table. "It's all my fault! I should have never texted her! I hate myself for doing this!" He wailed even more, soon turning into a pitiful sob. "Hey, don't talk about yourself like that. She loves you, and you know she wants the best for you. I called the director and told him what happened, you can take as long as you need. Okay?" Chris said placing a hand on his sweaty back, probably from anxiety attacks. "Okay" Sebastian moaned. "Thank you." "No problem, man. I'm with you 'til the end of the line, as Steve would say." Chris chuckled which got Sebastian chuckling as well. "Yeah" he sighed. "It's going to be hard, but know that you will make it. Trust me." Chris reassured him and stood up. "I'll go and get lunch and bring it back to you. Just relax and try to get your mind off things. Watch a movie or something, just don't ruin any more walls." Chris chuckled again looking down at him. Sebastian laughed. "I won't. Thanks again." He responded. Chris smiled, "Anything for my best friend."