Imagine Breaking Up With Tom

The apartment door slammed loudly as Tom furiously trudged into the family room. His face was contorted with pain and anger, his eyes glaring at your now worried eyes. "How could you?" He sternly yet innocently inquired. "What do you mean?" You responded placing down your book and standing up. "You-you kissed Sebastian!" He shouted quickly advancing to you. "Tom, please, let me explain-" you said, your eyes unable to look him in the eye. "Do not try to make excuses!" He hissed, turning his back to you. You stood there; astonished. "Tom!" You defensively shouted rushing to him. "Please, give me a chance to explain." You begged grasping onto his arms that refused to keep you there. "Tom please!" You helplessly pleaded searching frantically for his eyes. He finally looked at you. "Okay." He replied, striving to keep his harsh, stern, and angered manor, though you could see him slowly breaking down as regret of shouting and yelling overcame him. "Tom...me and Sebastian were rehearsing a scene for our movie and in that scene I was supposed to cry. I couldn't stop crying once it was over, and-and he asked me why. I told him I never see you and that I missed you so much. Tom, you're never home. I doubt that you love me because you never call, email, or even write to me! Tom! I can't live with this!" You explained, the tone of your voice rising as anger and confusion took over your emotions. Tom stood there, his eyes open wide. "Th-then maybe we shouldn't be together." He quietly suggested. What he said to you felt as if someone took a knife and stabbed you in the heart. You resisted the urge to beg to not break up, believing he did not love you anymore. "Maybe we shouldn't then." You responded slowly backing away. You grabbed your purse and your car keys. "Bye, Tom." You stated as your eyes welled up in tears. Before you could hear him say goodbye, the door had already shut.
You rushed down the hallway crying, tears streaming down your cheeks as pitiful sobs escaped your quivering lips. You entered inside the elevator and pressed the correct button. The doors slid open and you rushed outside heading to your car. You get in the driver side and sit there, crying your eyes out. You looked up
To Tom's window, and saw him looking back down at you. You quickly adverted your gaze back to the steering wheel and started the engine. Then, speedily drove to your best friend's apartment.
[2 months later]
You strolled down the sidewalk late one night. No one to be seen other than the lights of the London buildings. You let out an extended sigh and sat down on a park bench. Your phone in your back pocket. Suddenly, you felt a hand grab hold of your neck. "Give me the purse." He hissed into your ear. "No" you fearfully responded. "Give it!" He shouted in your ear. Your hand shakily reached out for your purse and handed it back to him. He ripped it from your hand and slapped you hard against your cheek making you yelp pain. He stumbled away into the dark, his drunk groaning soon fading into nothing. Your chest heaved and your heart raced until, you saw a light emitting from your back pocket. You shakily pulled it out and gasped at the name on your screen. You had butt-dialed Tom. "Y/n!" You heard Tom call out. "Y/n!" He repeated himself. Anxiety and sadness evident in the tone of his voice. "Tom!" You responded standing up from the bench. You saw him under the street light, his eyes found yours, before he rushed down the grass to you. To your surprise, he embraced you so tight as if he never wanted to let you go. "Y/n, I am so sorry. Please-please forgive me. I regret breaking up with you. Please-please forgive me." He whimpered, fresh tears falling onto your neck as he kissed your cheek. "Please forgive me." He said, his thin lips kissing your forehead. "You still love me?" You inquired. "Of course I do, y/n." he replied. "Oh Tom, I thought I had lost you." You stated and pressed your lips against his. He lifted you up and spinner you, smiling in the kiss. "You will never lose me, y/n." he said gazing into your e/c, as he set you down. He caressed your cheek before grabbing hold of your head and escorting you back to your home; as you were excited to tell your family the news.