Side story-Sweetheart 6

Luo Rui felt his head explode. He looked at Qin Zijiao, his whole body was petrified on the spot, and his eyes were filled with incredible words.

Qin Zijiao's face approached him, and he asked in a bad tone, "Speak."

Luo Rui said in horror: "No, no, we, we are not together...this, too, too soon..."

Qin Zijiao sneered: "Who said I want to be with you."

Luo Rui seemed to be pouring a bucket of cold water on his head, and instantly cooled his hot cheeks. He stared at Qin Zijiao dullly, and he didn't understand.

"Do you think I have time to accompany you in a relationship? What to talk about, do you have a house? There are so many women in the world, why don't I find a real woman and you, a fake lady?"

Luo Rui's heart twitched and his lips trembled. Under Qin Zijiao's cold and contemptuous gaze, he felt ashamed. His eyes were reddish, and he looked at Qin Zijiao's eyes with a hint of fear.

Qin Zijiao said coldly: "Don't hold those thoughts to me anymore, get out."

Luo Rui didn't know where his courage came from. He pushed Qin Zijiao away, shaking with tears, and said, "Whoever I like is my own business. You can't control it. It's not wrong to like people because sex discriminates against others' likes. Nothing is right."

Qin Zijiao was startled, and said maliciously: "Who you like is indeed your own business, but you are disgusting to me."

Luo Rui's tears fluttered in his eyes. Before he could fall, they were wiped off by him. He choked and said, "I won't like you anymore, I won't disgust you anymore, don't worry." He Turned around and ran out of the gate, and got into the car parked at the gate.

Qin Zijiao leaned on the door frame and watched the car leave.

The sound of the wheelchair turning came from behind, Yaoyao said softly: "Brother, you are a bit too much. The teacher said that you can't discriminate against homosexuals."

"I don't have one." Qin Zijiao turned around and walked into the house. When passing by Yaoyao, he rubbed her hair with his hand and whispered, "I just don't need his likes."

Luo Rui cried out in the car and shook all the way. The driver didn't even look at him.

When he got out of the car, Luo Rui sobbed and asked the driver: "Brother driver, are you a relative of Qin Zijiao?"

The driver finally glanced at him and said rigidly: "No."

Luo Rui cried a few times, slammed into the car door and rushed into the house.

His parents have been doing business abroad for a long time and have not returned to China several times a year, so he is the only one in the family. He is a person who is very afraid of loneliness. On this night of complete love-lost, loneliness is more like a frustration. It thins his skin and becomes even more vulnerable. Trembling, he took out his cell phone and wanted to call Wen Xiaohui, but he hesitated for a long time, and finally did not call.

Xiaohui couldn't do anything for him either. He didn't want to pour out his emotions to his best friend. He was afraid that Xiaohui would bother him. He was usually annoying enough, he knew it. He can't always rely on Xiaohui. This time, he should be like a man, taking care of his emotions.

Just thinking of Qin Zijiao's indifferent and disdainful expression, he trembled in shame. Originally, he thought this would be his happiest day, but it ended in this way. This was more chilling than Qin Zijiao's cursing "abnormal" by pointing his nose to his nose while studying.

Okay, this time he can completely give up, expecting to be two worlds with him, there would be no good end, and it is a good thing to recognize it earlier...