Chapter 56

A few days later, Li Shuo made an appointment with Wen Xiaohui for dinner. Wen Xiaohui remembered what he asked him last time. After hesitating, he went. The excuse he gave himself was that it was not good to trouble Li Shuo, so he had to invite someone to eat.

Li Shuo was still full of spirits and handsome, as if there was nothing in the world that would make him frown. Standing with him, he would be illuminated by the light radiating from him. Wen Xiaohui couldn't help asking himself, and he didn't regret it later. If he chose Li Shuo at the beginning, would he not be painful, sleepless at night, eat and taste, and he won't be able to pay for Luo Yi One sentence "I don't know what to like."

It's a pity that such an assumption is meaningless, it's just mediocre.

Li Shuo shook his head when he saw him: "Xiaohui, your condition makes me very worried, you are thinner than last time."

"Actually, I eat quite a lot." Wen Xiaohui touched his cheek, "I have been working out recently. I look thin, but I don't feel a few kilos.

Li Shuo looked at him disapprovingly: "You can't lie to me."

Wen Xiaohui smiled lightly and lowered his head.

"It seems that you really like him, I am curious, what kind of person he is, do you have a picture?"

"All deleted." Looking back seriously, he and Luo Yi almost never took a few photos, because Luo Yi didn't like taking pictures. He rarely showed his affection once, that is, he posted a ten-finger relationship with Luo Yi on the blog. Clasped hands. So Xiu Enai died quickly, and it was only three or four months before her bye.

"Although I shouldn't say this, but if you really feel painful, maybe you should try to restore it. In many cases, contradictions can be resolved. It just depends on whether you are willing to let go of some persistence."

Wen Xiaohui smiled and said, "Brother Li, what you say is always very reasonable, but our contradiction really cannot be resolved."

Li Shuo smiled and nodded: "That's fine, then you should try a new date, so you can forget him as soon as possible."

"I... have been too busy lately, let's take a while." He didn't know how long it would take to have the courage to fall in love again, this time he was scared.

"I used to have this idea. I always felt that I had to finish my phases of work before I had the energy to go on a date. Later, I found out that these things should go with the flow. When the person you love appears, you are half tired. , I will also desperately spare time to talk. Unfortunately, I am not the one who makes you so excited." Li Shuo shook the glass and blinked at him.

Wen Xiaohui also followed with a smile: "Brother Li, you are so cool, it seems that you have never had any troubles."

"Who said that there are a lot of troubles at work, but it is very challenging and a sense of accomplishment to solve one by one."

"I mean emotionally."

"Emotionally..." Li Shuo nodded: "Emotions are something that can easily get out of control. Once out of control, they can have a devastating effect on people. So if you want to control your own life, you must first learn to control yourself. Feelings."

"How can you call feelings that you can control? Feelings just make people feel uncontrollable."

Li Shuo tilted his head and thought for a while: "If you think about what you pay and take, what you want and what you don't want, the pros and cons, the gains and losses, before you start, you can decide every next step. It is possible to be able to send and receive freely. One day your feelings or the person you gave your feelings to get out of control before you, you will be able to withdraw and protect yourself."