Chapter 24

Wen Xiaohui felt some hot potato and threw the gun back into the box.

Luo Yi smiled: "Do you regret it?"

Wen Xiaohui couldn't believe it: "Why did he give you something like this?"

Luo Yi smiled sarcastically at the corner of his mouth: "He thinks his son should remain wolfish." Luo Yi closed the lid, "Don't say it."

"Of course, this is illegal!"

Luo Yi threw the box aside, and changed the subject: "Come on, let me see your gift."

Wen Xiaohui didn't want to spoil his carefully prepared birthday, so he decided not to ask any more. He picked up the gift box, looked at Luo Yi expectantly, and motioned him to open it with his eyes.

Luo Yi opened the box and saw the running shoes inside.

Wen Xiaohui smiled and said: "I don't know what you are missing for a while. Anyway, you run and exercise every day, so you always need shoes."

Luo Yi said seriously: "I like it very much, thank you."

The smile on Wen Xiaohui's face grew bigger and bigger: "There is another gift, come." He pointed to the strawberry cake on the table, "After I learned with my little mom, I made it by myself. I wanted to make a table of dishes, but I won't. The food is ordered by the hotel."

When the two sat down at the table, Luo Yi smiled lightly and said, "It's really the first time someone has prepared a birthday for me with such care."

Wen Xiaohui sounded a little sad. Even when the conditions at home were not very good, he must have new clothes to wear and delicious food on his birthday every year. His parents are very strong people. Even if they are not rich, they should give it to him. There is nothing missing, but Luo Yi...every time he thinks that Luo Yi grows up so alone, he is full of sympathy and pity. He raised his glass: "Come on, happy birthday to you."

The two clinked glasses gently.

Wen Xiaohui said proudly: "It doesn't matter if you haven't done it before. Brother Xiaohui will stay with you in the future."

Luo Yi put his chin on and looked at him: "Brother Xiaohui, I still want another gift."

"Oh, what gift?"

Luo Yi stood up suddenly, crossed the table with his upper body, and poked his head over.

Wen Xiaohui suddenly felt stiff and blood flowed backwards, his body was as immobile as he had been casted on a holding curse. Only his eyes followed Luo Yi's chin, watching Luo Yi approach him and kissed his forehead.

It was a soft kiss as soft as a feather, but it made Wen Xiaohui feel that the place he had touched was hot, and the heat instantly filled his entire face and even his neck.

When Luo Yi sat back, Wen Xiaohui couldn't tell what it was like in his heart. He thought Luo Yi would kiss him... As soon as he thought of this, Wen Xiaohui stepped on himself severely.

Luo Yi smiled and said, "I will remember these three gifts forever."

Wen Xiaohui's face was burning as if he was about to burn. He didn't even have the courage to ask Luo Yi what he was doing with such an ambiguous thing. In case Luo Yi had no other ideas, wouldn't it appear that his thinking was too dirty.

Luo Yi lowered his head and cut up the steak: "Let's eat."

Wen Xiaohui slowed down: "For dinner, this restaurant is recommended by my little mother. Anyway, if you want to eat something delicious, ask him if you are right."