Chapter 30

When he was about to get off work, Luo Yi called and said, "Brother Xiaohui, what time will you be back? What do you want to eat tonight, I'm in the supermarket."

"Oh, just remembered, I won't go to dinner tonight." Wen Xiaohui's tone couldn't help but jump for joy.

"What's wrong, do you want to go out to play?"

"I have a date today, hehehehe." Wen Xiaohui laughed so hard that he couldn't close his mouth.

"...What a date."

"Remember the handsome guy I met at the bar last time I told you, named Li Shuo."

"Well, remember."

"I have a good relationship with him. Today Liuxing asked me to send a document to an accounting firm, and it turned out that it happened to be the firm he opened!" Wen Xiaohui said intoxicated. "He is more handsome in a suit. He is sitting in the office of the president. In the boss chair, there is a lot of style."

"Oh, what a coincidence." Luo Yi said blankly, "then you go. You...will be back tonight."

"Hahahahaha, yes, where will it develop so fast?"

Luo Yi smiled lightly: "You seem to be looking forward to it."

Wen Xiaohui just wanted to say that he wanted to get rid of the virgin body for a second, and suddenly remembered that he should try not to talk about men in front of Luo Yi, so as not to lead him to damage, so he coughed slightly: "Just kidding, Li Shuo doesn't seem to look at all. You're on me, so I'll be a friend and have a meal. I can also be a male friend."

"Of course, I will wait for you to come back that night."

"You don't have to wait for me, go to bed early."

Luo Yi whispered: "I want to wait for you. I want to see you all day."

Wen Xiaohui felt very relieved: "Well, I will go back as soon as possible."

"Well, eat well." Luo Yi hung up the phone and stood blankly in the crowded supermarket for three seconds. Suddenly his complexion changed, his pupils shrank sharply, and his whole body exuded a terrifying hostility. He stretched out his hand and knocked down the tower of coke cans piled higher than people in front of him.

Hundreds of cans crashed to the ground, and the floor was covered with drinks, a mess. The people around jumped back again and again, lest they splashed on their pants, and someone was hit on the back.

Luo Yi smiled obediently at the supermarket employee who ran over: "Sorry, I accidentally knocked it down. I will pay."

Wen Xiaohui wondered whether to put on makeup. He remembered what the little gay said, saying that Li Shuo likes good housewives and men. In the end, he only applied a layer of powder to make the skin look more translucent. Most people can't see makeup. Yes, I went out with satisfaction.

The place chosen by Li Shuo is an izakaya with a small facade. The decoration style is very warm. In the CBD commercial area of ​​an office building, it looks exquisite and lovely. It seems that the rush time will slow down here.

Wen Xiaohui walked in and saw that Li Shuo was chatting with a boss-like person in English. Seeing him coming, he smiled and waved his hand.

Wen Xiaohui walked over: "I'm sorry, I made you wait for a long time."

Li Shuo smiled and said, "You are not late. I came early. My office is opposite, so I come here often."

The boss led them to a very secluded seat, and personally helped them place their orders.